Senior Financial Analyst
Lumaverse Technologies helps nonprofits and schools build active communities—our solutions make it easier for members, volunteers, donors, event attendees, and parents to get involved and stay informed. Anchored by SignUpGenius, America’s #1 sign up app, Lumaverse touched over 130M customers in 2019 in our mission to build group technology solutions that light the way to increased engagement, data-driven insights, and streamlined group management.
When you work with Lumaverse, you’re signing up to build and ship with an agile team of people who like to get things done, simply and at a huge scale. You’ll also be part of a company that is a perennial winner of the Best Places to Work Award due to a creative, fun and caring culture.
We are hiring a Senior FP&A Analyst to help drive Lumaverse’s growth. This role is ideal for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, thrives on being a provider of analysis and data to drive major, high-level operational, financial, and strategic decisions, and is an inquisitive, details-oriented, self-motivated wizard in the area of financial analysis.
• Reviewing and analyzing financial statements and reports
• Creates, tracks, and maintains KPIs on business operations and trends, proactively identifying and analyzing issues and opportunities, making data-based recommendations
• Develops an understanding of expected revenue growth to ensure appropriate drivers are incorporated into the revenue and expense forecasting process
• Understanding and recommending key business drivers
• Developing financial projections and building financial models including annual budget
• Performing research, analysis and recommendation for new initiatives
• Explore investment options and present complete analysis including risk and opportunities
• Coordinate with the CFO and CEO on long-term financial planning
• Performs market research and competitor analysis
• Compare anticipated and actual results and identify areas of improvement
• Works on a variety of special projects that may include M&A, financings including deal funding and covenant management, and new business initiatives
• Assists in preparation of financial materials for Board and Executive Leadership meetings
• Assist with special projects as required
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 5 years of progressive work experience in the area of financial analysis
• Strong understanding of financial principles, high ethics, a willingness to dive into the details.
• NetSuite experience a plus
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Excellent mathematical skills
• High attention to detail
• Good at managing internal stakeholders and developing strong ties with business partners
• Effective time management skills
• Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
• Full time
• Salary: DOE
• Start Date: Immediately
• Benefits: group health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), 401(k) matching, life insurance, disability, 8 holidays, unlimited PTO, employee-centric giving program, end-of-year bonus, professional development, and more.
Send cover letter and resume in PDF format to: email@example.com