UX Designer & Information Architect (UX/IA)
Union is a creative & performance marketing agency that creates omni-channel campaigns, unleashing creativity on a data-driven world, helping brands produce memorable, measurable and repeatable results.
We are looking for a talented UX Designer & Information Architect to join our growing agency. This position will be responsible for helping shape website and digital experiences from the ground up for Union’s roster of clients. You need to be a proactive problem solver, helping understand client business needs and translating them into smart, elegant digital solutions. This person will be a key member of the team, bridging between creative, strategy and technology groups. In order to be successful in this role you must be able to communicate effectively to cross-department resources and break down the UX process for stakeholders not familiar with the discipline. This role will have the opportunity to shape and influence Unions IA/UX practices as the team continues to grow. Candidates should have 4+ years experience creating sitemaps and wireframes, ideally in a digital or in-house agency environment.
• Provide clear direction and a strong UX point of view in working with cross-disciplinary teams that may include data, tech, marketing and creative stakeholders.
• Lead information architecture and user experience assignments including sitemap creation, content strategy and wireframing.
• Lead and participle when necessary in all stages of the design process including: user personas and flows, interface design strategy and usability testing.
• Be comfortable interfacing with client stakeholders, gaining a deep understanding of their business objectives, challenges and goals. Be a trusted advisor to our clients in all matters of user experience.
• Be hands-on in building thoughtful digital experiences from scratch
• Fluent user of prototyping, design and mapping tools such as Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD
• Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop, mobile and app environments
• A deep understanding of visual and content design, and how it’s applied to improve clarity of communication.
• Digital strategy or UI design experience a plus, but not required.
Over the years, Union has built an open and fun environment around our six core values; Creativity, Innovation, Collaboration, Kindness, Passion, and Hard Work. Therefore, regardless of the position, we are looking for people to join the team that have:
• Ability to think creatively
• Ability to bring innovative solutions to the table
• Ability & desire to work collaboratively within a team environment
• Genuinely nice and kind personality
• Passion for not just fulfilling an assignment, but in adding value, pushing the boundaries and creating amazing work
• Hard-working & self-motivated mindset
• Ability to juggle multiple projects
• Ability to quickly resolve issues as they arise
• Up-to-date knowledge of current trends
• Meticulous attention to details and overall product quality
• Vacation Paid Time Off
• Summer Fridays
• Health Insurance
• Profit Sharing Program
• Latest MacBook Pro
• Matching 401K
• Professional Development