Social Media Supervisor
Union is a creative & performance marketing agency that creates omni-channel campaigns, unleashing creativity on a data-driven world, helping brands produce memorable, measurable and repeatable results.
We’re looking for a Social Media Supervisor to lead and execute the agency’s social media strategies and campaigns for our clients. This individual will work closely with the Media Director, Accounts Department and Creative Department, and will be accountable for overseeing the success of all social engagements across all major channels. Ideal candidates should have at least 5+ years of agency experience and/or proven track record of success in digital marketing for large brands. Candidates should be authorized to work in the U.S. at this time.
Tactically, the Social Media Supervisor will be responsible for the development of content calendars, ongoing community management, post scheduling, reporting and gathering insights and recommendations. Additionally, this position will be responsible for understanding how all other aspects of marketing for each client relate to our proposed social media strategist in order to achieve a holistic cross-channel effort. To accomplish this, this individual will be collaborating with other internal subject matter experts as needed, including paid media strategists, copywriters, designers and account managers. As part of a larger team, this individual will be expected to build out strategies and proposals as part of the new business process in order to grow the social media discipline and work at the agency.
Social media management
• Work with the internal team to develop and execute social media strategies that support a larger omni-channel marketing strategy.
• Work closely with the Creative Department to influence creative concepts and content needed for social media campaigns.
• Create content calendars that account for various channels, key audiences, types of content, and time of posting. These calendars must be strategic in nature and based on the latest data and insights.
• Own scheduling, posting and QA of content to be posted on social channels.
• Own community management and monitoring to engage followers and flag any issues/comments.
• Lead social media tactics, reporting and presentations, coordinating all deliverables with the agency’s Delivery Team.
• Coordinate with the Paid Media Team to ensure organic and paid social are working efficiently with a sound strategy.
• Continue education and training to own ongoing management of clients’ social management tools and processes.
• Stay informed on the latest social media tactics, strategies and best practices.
• Build relationships and partnerships with vendors, partner agencies and key industry players.
• Maintain and add relevant industry certifications related to social media.
• Develop and implement internal processes related to social media as needed.
• Graphic design capabilities a plus but not required.
• Work with the Business Development Director to develop inbound marketing plans to build agency awareness and drive qualified leads.
• Work with the Accounts Team to identify new social media opportunities that could lead to account growth.
• Work with the Media Director to gather insights, recommendations, proposal content and estimates for new business opportunities.
• Develop business cases for new marketing campaigns.
Analysis and reporting
• Leverage analytics tools and social platforms to track and report on social media campaign performance.
• Provide insights and recommendations on how to improve our marketing efforts and strategy.
• Work with the Data Director to effectively report on social media ROI.
Over the years, Union has built an open and fun environment around our six core values; Creativity, Innovation, Collaboration, Kindness, Passion, and Hard Work. Therefore, regardless of the position, we are looking for people to join the team that have:
• Ability to think creatively
• Ability to bring innovative solutions to the table
• Ability & desire to work collaboratively within a team environment
• Genuinely nice and kind personality
• Passion for not just fulfilling an assignment, but in adding value, pushing the boundaries and creating amazing work
• Hard-working & self-motivated mindset
• Ability to juggle multiple projects
• Ability to quickly resolve issues as they arise
• Up-to-date knowledge of current trends
• Meticulous attention to details and overall product quality
• Vacation Paid Time Off
• Summer Fridays
• Health Insurance
• Profit Sharing Program
• Latest MacBook Pro
• Matching 401K
• Professional Development