Senior Mortgage Processor
TruLoan Mortgage is a Charlotte-based independent mortgage banking firm formed by industry veterans with a focus on boutique service and serving our community with pride. We founded TruLoan Mortgage to create a lending experience that everyone involved will love. In fact, our commitment to everyone involved internally and externally is “The Lending Experience You’ll Love”.
This position reports to the Vice President and is responsible for creating The Lending Experience You’ll Love through efficient loan processing, timely closing and delivery of Raving Fans service. Utilize strong communication skills to clear all Underwriting conditions in an accurate and timely fashion. Communicate effectively with borrowers and team members. Be organized, be part of the team, and have the confidence to process and close 25+ files per month.
Must have flexible hours and be willing to work when work needs to be done. An ideal candidate takes their job seriously, is very organized & detail-oriented, has good computer skills, great customer service skills, and enjoys working in a positive team environment.
• Clear all underwriting conditions.
• Close on time, every time.
• Know guidelines and problem solve.
• Communicate effectively with borrowers and Team members.
• Keep pipeline updated at all times.
• Monitor closing calendar.
• Communicate timely and effectively internally and externally with partners and clients.
• Tuesday Weekly Pipeline Meetings and Friday written status updates.
• Provide Raving Fans Service and Create The Lending Experience You’ll Love – The TruLoan Mortgage commitment to everyone, both internally and externally.
• Must know FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie and Freddie guidelines.
• Able to run DU, LP, and GUS.
• Must know Encompass.
• Have good knowledge of TRID guidelines.
• 4+ years of experience in the mortgage industry.
• Hyper organization without the need for micromanagement.
• Ability to work hard but have fun!
• Confidence to process and close 25+ files per month.
• Strong communicator with interpersonal skills.
• Strong collaboration and organization skills.
• Positive attitude.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
• Sound judgment skills and prudent deductive reasoning skills.
• High levels of integrity and a strong work ethic.
$70,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
While our office is not densely populated and has good distance between each person, we require masks to be worn unless you are alone in a private room. More detailed smart COVD protocol & policy will be reviewed with active candidates.
NMLS ID 126841
EHO | EEO