Marketing Account Coordinator
We are the agency crafted for food and beverage. Our work is designed to help food and beverage brands in times of growth and transition – new brands, challenger brands or best in class brands. This usually occurs when organizations create and/or change their products, services, leadership, or revisit their marketing approach. Our cadre of food and drink obsessed strategists, designers and industry practitioners support these initiatives with a mixture of consulting, strategy, branding, marketing, design and activation.
The Plaid Penguin is looking for a Marketing Account Coordinator to lead day-to-day marketing strategy implementation for our clients. You will focus on digital communications and community engagement initiatives to execute marketing and communication campaigns that drive awareness, exposure, and sales for our clients.
We require a creative, passionate, professional individual to ensure that our clients’ brands are enthusiastically and appropriately conveyed through their online and offline channels. Successful performance in this position will involve creative collaboration and effective teamwork with internal and external partners as well as disciplined tactical execution.
• Transform ideas, high-level business requirements, strategies, market trends, organizational standards and best practices into innovative, actionable marketing initiatives designed to help grow the TPP customer base and increase value for existing customers.
• Create and manage a strategic marketing calendar across various mediums for our clients and the agency.
• Manage agency and client social media channels, inclusive of planning, writing copy, scheduling and posting
• Develop innovative and relevant social media campaigns meant to increase growth and profitability for our customers
• Organize and carry out special events and programs to increase brand consumption.
• Utilize Analytics platforms to track campaign performance and to provide regular reporting on growth and ROI measurements.
• Provide strategies for measurable growth and engagement for fans and followers.
• Monitor trends in social and digital media tools and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to all executions.
• Establish and manage strong relationships between TPP and our clients and our vendors.
• Work with leadership on innovative new ideas and strategies to improve marketing for our clients.
• Work with design and photography team to maintain library of “fresh” content for use on various communication platforms on behalf of clients
• Manage scheduling and workflow within Project Management platforms to ensure projects are delivered/launched on time and within scope
• Maintain client-facing status reports and manage regular client touchpoints to report on progress
• An inquisitive and efficient self-starter with a passion for communications and a love of all things F&B .
• A sharp aesthetic and a creative eye to develop content that catches the viewer.
• Demonstrated ability to work as an individual contributor with minimal resources.
• Proactive: taking initiative and anticipating next steps.
• An optimistic problem solver; one who finds opportunity in challenge. (“I don’t know how to do that” is a last choice answer).
• 3+ years of demonstrated Marketing experience; food and beverage experience a plus
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines with a high level of professional standards and quality.
• Experience in executing email campaigns via various platforms.
• Demonstrated experience using Sprout Social or other scheduling tool.
• Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
• The ability to function in a small team and take lead on big and small tasks.
• Ability to do basic image editing for digital applications.
• A “creative eye” to assist at photoshoots.
• Experience with Google Analytics and/or web analytics application.
• Steadfast passion for the food, beverage and hospitality industry.
Compensation and benefits:
Competitive salary and benefits with unique perks based on experience.