This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 12209 Cannes St.: $259,900
- Neighborhood: Ballantyne
- Realtor: Rym Saka at The Redbud Group (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Features: Gorgeous wood floors, open layout, nicely updated, private balcony.
- Specs: 2 beds, 2 baths, 1,203 square feet
Why we love it: Updated in 2019, this bright, contemporary one-bed condo has a gorgeous primary bath and a white kitchen with quartz counters.
- Neighborhood: Dilworth
- Realtor: David Bolinger at The McDevitt Agency
- Specs: 1 bed, 1 bath, 669 square feet
- Notable features: Walkability, fresh white kitchen, beautifully remodeled bathroom, updated in 2019.
Why we love it: From the modern European-inspired kitchen cabinetry to the private cozy patio, there’s a lot to love about this one (especially under $300K).
- Neighborhood: Commonwealth Park
- Realtor: Kirsten Robinson at Berkshire Hathaway
- Specs: 2 bed, 2.5 bath, 992 square feet
- Notable features: Price point, location, craftsman style, refreshing modern kitchen.
Why we love it: This cheerful three-bed ranch features a colorful kitchen island, mural/accent walls throughout, and a spacious family room that opens to the covered back porch/yard.
- Neighborhood: Shamrock Hills
- Realtor: Chris Zoghby at Keller Williams
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,635 square feet
- Notable features: Family-friendly layout, colorful accents, bright interior, cozy brick fireplace.
Why we love it: If you’re really into the rustic theme (and I mean really) then this house might be the one. It features a gingham dining room, distressed doors, shiplap, and rustic light fixtures.
- Neighborhood: Villa Heights
- Realtor: Meredith Rowe at Allen Tate
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,475 square feet
- Notable features: Gingham dining room, distressed doors, shiplap, and rustic light fixtures.
Why we love it: If the gracious front porch and curb appeal don’t win you over immediately, the fabulous kitchen and entertainer’s backyard might.
- Neighborhood: Wilmore
- Realtor: Laurens Adams Threlkeld at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,687 square feet
- Notable features: Craftsman bungalow, upgrades throughout, vaulted living room, South End location.
Why we love it: Highlights of this spacious townhouse include the layout, exposed brick walls, custom cable stair rails, wet bar, and private balcony.
- Neighborhood: NoDa
- Realtor: Pam Cook at Saussy Burbank
- Specs: 3 bed, 3.5 bath, 2,468 square feet
- Notable features: Cool layout, exposed brick walls, custom cable stair rails, wet bar, private balcony.
All photos are from their respective online listings. Know of an interesting or unusual home listing in the Charlotte region? Tips/Scoops: email@example.com.