This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 325 Ideal Way: $534,900
- Neighborhood: Dilworth/South End
- Realtor: Rym Saka at The Redbud Group (email@example.com)
- Features: Exposed brick kitchen backsplash, open layout, generously sized bedrooms and closets, prime location, balcony.
- Specs: 3 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,621 square feet
Spring market hasn’t picked up just yet. But there are still some gems out there if you’re looking.
Why we love it: Recently renovated, this ranch-style house has gorgeous hardwood floors, a fresh kitchen, neutral, bright interior, and a fabulous open kitchen.
- Neighborhood: Shannon Park
- Realtor: Jenn Sudbury at Allure Realty Group
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,400 square feet
- Notable features: Recent renovations, wood deck, gorgeous hardwood floors, fresh kitchen, neutral, bright interior, fabulous open kitchen.
Why we love it: This cozy two-bed ranch features an open layout, tastefully updated kitchen, and entertainer’s backyard. The great owner’s suite includes a spacious bathroom and custom walk-in closet.
- Neighborhood: Villa Heights
- Realtor: Kristen Dibble at Berkshire Hathaway
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 982 square feet
- Notable features: Less than a mile from Optimist Hall, brick ranch, upgrades galore.
Why we love it: From the skyline views to the modern lighting and kitchen, there’s a lot to love about this two-bed condo.
- Neighborhood: Uptown
- Realtor: Alana Blot and Brinley Huntley at HM Properties
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,024 square feet
- Notable features: Skyline views, exposed concrete walls/ceiling, modern lighting, community amenities.
Why we love it: This brand new duplex lives like a single-family home. It has a spacious, open first floor, custom closets, and gorgeous tile work in the kitchen and bathrooms. (2115 Roslyn is also for sale.)
- Neighborhood: Biddleville
- Realtor: Michael Doney and Edwin Wilson at 5 Points Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,920 square feet
- Notable features: Shared manicured lawn, spacious open first floor, custom closets, bright interior.
Why we love it: This 1920s house is everything you expect a charming Dilworth bungalow to be, from the painted brick fireplace to thick molding throughout.
- Neighborhood: Dilworth
- Realtor: Fran Miller at Dickens Mitchener
- Specs: 4 bed, 2 bath, 2,072 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, cute kitchen with funky backsplash, fireplace in the owner’s suite, charming tree-lined street.
Why we love it: This is the Eastover cottage of my dreams. I love everything from the roofline to the herringbone-patterned pavers.
- Neighborhood: Eastover
- Realtor: Anne Bell and McSwain Bell at Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 2,255 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, blue front door, paver walkway and patio, thick moldings, quartz countertops.