Patient Services Coordinator
OrthoCarolina is one of the nation’s leading independent academic orthopedics practices serving North and South Carolina and the Southeast since 1922. OrthoCarolina provides compassionate and comprehensive musculoskeletal care including operative and non-operative care, diagnostic imaging and rehabilitative therapy. Widely known for musculoskeletal research and training, OrthoCarolina physicians have specialized expertise in foot and ankle, hip and knee, shoulder and elbow, spine, sports medicine, hand, pediatric orthopedics, and physical medicine and rehabilitation. We commit to improving the lives of all we serve, by providing premier patient care and compassionate, personalized service. Over 300 OrthoCarolina providers see more than one million patient visits throughout western North Carolina each year.
At OrthoCarolina, our team is our greatest asset and the foundation of our success; we share a common passion for making lives better. We are a diverse group of individuals, accountable to each other through the backbone of our beliefs: trust, honesty, and mutual respect; ensuring our voice is heard. Our positive environment supports individual growth and a sense of belonging. Our employees work together to uphold the standards of excellence and promote an environment of teamwork throughout the organization.
If these attributes align with the job culture you are seeking – then OrthoCarolina might be the right fit for you!
We are currently searching for a Patient Services Coordinator to work with our team at our OrthoCarolina Hand office location in Charlotte.
The Patient Services Coordinator serves as the initial point of contact for patients and healthcare providers within the clinic.
• Appointment scheduling and answering incoming calls from healthcare providers and patients.
• Ensures that all calls are handled in a timely, courteous manner and that patient appointing is in keeping with all OrthoCarolina and clinic policies.
• Reschedules patients as needed to accommodate clinic schedules and assist referral physicians and other healthcare providers with information and appropriate resources to address their needs in a timely manner.
• Supports clinical team to more efficiently assist patients with medical questions, using templates and protocols which are completed, and sent to clinical team for response.
• Competitive salary package
• Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
• Health Savings Account
• Life insurance
• Short/Long term disability insurance
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Voluntary Home/Auto insurance
• Voluntary Accident/Cancer insurance
• Voluntary Legal Shield/Identity Theft
• Health Advocate – Employee Benefit Resource
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Profit sharing plan
A career at OrthoCarolina will provide you with opportunities for career advancement, dedicated peer support, and continuing education. Our company is committed to providing our employees with the utmost positive work environment.