Senior Fullstack Engineer
At Botsplash, our goal is to help our enterprise clients “Be Where The Customers Are”. Botsplash is a SaaS platform that offers omnichannel business and consumer engagement mechanism. We are a bootstrapped, profitable company and started in 2017. We are located in Huntersville, NC and our clients are in Fintech, Lending, Insurance, Education and Auto industries. Our Software-as-a-Service platform helps businesses manage conversations and engagements with their customers across multiple digital channels – SMS, Website Chat, Facebook, Video and others.
We are seeking a passionate Sr Full Stack Engineer to join our onsite team located at Huntersville. We follow kanban-scrum development and you will be involved in design, development, deployment, and maintenance of new and existing platform features. If you are someone that is passionate to write clean and functional code on the front- and back-end; to create a great user experience, while ensuring code quality with automated and functional testing along with peer review. The platform has 50+ CRM, SaaS, API integrations, and we add more each sprint.
• Experience working with large scale applications writing clean/reliable code and agile methodologies
• Hands on experience in React, Node, Postgresql databases and AWS stack
• Build and Manage 3rd party APIs to build integrations
• Support, manage and troubleshoot applications in production as needed
• Working experience with CD/CI automation and DevOps management
• Comfortable to communicate and engage with client technology team
• Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
• Work well with team members located in the office and remote locations
• Mentor other team members and conduct tech debt review
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
• Training and Education Allowance
• 2 weeks Paid Time Off
• Company observed Federal Holidays
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. Botsplash is unable to provide sponsorship at this time. This opportunity is for full-time, onsite employment only. Recruitment agency or recruiters – please do not apply, only direct candidates should apply.
• Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Use the subject line ‘Sr Fullstack Engineer – Axios Charlotte’