Peak 10 and AvidXchange continue their growth and are currently in hiring mode. Below are the 12 most interesting Charlotte job opportunities at these growth companies.
- This company makes software that helps businesses pay their bills. The service takes in invoices, routes them for approval, puts them in accounting systems, pays them and produces reports on where all the money is going.
- AvidXchange was founded in 2000 and had its first five-person office at the corner of 9th and Brevard streets.
- More than 420 employees now work out of a building at the N.C. Music Factory and in office space in the Metropolitan complex near uptown.
- The company has promised 603 new hires through 2018. A lot of these will be software developers, but also a lot of customer support staff.
- According to data on Glassdoor, here are the average salary levels for the following sample of positions: Seoftware Engineer ($90,445), Account Administrator ($35,137) and Solutions Architect ($154,252).
- View all open AvidXchange jobs here (35 Charlotte openings).
- CA Story: AvidXChange is now on the map in a big way. Below is the rendering of their new headquarters being built at the N.C. Music Factory.
Peak 10 facts
- This company Peak 10 is an IT infastrcuture provider that specializes in three different areas: data center and network services, managed services and cloud services.
- Total employees are about 400.
- According to data on Glassdoor, here are the average salary levels for the following sample of Peak 10 positions: Managed Service Engineer ($57,995), Senior Infrastructure Engineer ($103,812), Application Developer ($57,276) and System Engineer ($77,831).
- View all open Peak 10 jobs here (9 current Charlotte openings).
@charlotteagenda We have 400 employees!
— Peak 10 (@Peak_Ten) November 2, 2015
12 most interesting open jobs at AvidXchange and Peak 10
VP of Customer Acquisition at AvidXchange – Apply
Experience: 7+ years
“Marketing team leader, responsible for quantifiable business growth primarily through online sales lead generation. The responsibilities of the role include strategy development, program execution, team management and process optimization. The ideal candidate will be analytically driven and possess expertise in lead funnel growth via SEO, SEM, online advertising and content marketing. The VP will also devise prospect nurturing, sales conversion and customer upselling programs.
Billing and Commissions Analyst at AvidXchange – Apply
Experience: 3-5 years
“Responsible for customer billing, collections and sales commission calculations. Strong critical thinking, analytical skills, and attention to details. Ability to read and interpret customer contracts.”
Data Operations Specialist at AvidXchange – Apply
Experience: 1-3 years
“Looking for a Data Operations Specialist primarily responsible for performing data quality analysis for key operational data by measuring the adherence to established data standards. The specialist will provide insights and recommendations to key internal stakeholders on the integrity of operations data. This position will serve as a supportive resource for this team when it comes to managing implementation data.”
Project Implementation Specialist at AvidXchange – Apply
Experience: 1-3 years
“Assist Project Managers updating Project Plans and documents to forward to clients”
Senior Product Manager of Business Intelligence and Reporting at AvidXchange – Apply
Experience: 5+ years
Reports to: VP Strategy and Product Offerings
“Responsible for our business intelligence and reporting solutions. Owning the end to end product life cycle and customer experience Defining the strategy and roadmap for his/her product line Identifying ways to improve market penetration.”
Treasury Assistant at AvidXchange – Apply
Experience: 1-2 years
Responsible for all funding reconciliation tasks including bank activity, accurate exception handling and the timely communication with customers on funding inquiries. This position will also be responsible for customer-facing funding reconciliations. S/he will also serve as a liaison with other departments and customers to include maintaining open and concise communication with regards to customer funding.
Customer Implementation Coordinator at Peak 10 – Apply (search)
Experience: 2+ years
“Primary responsibilities are to provide a superior customer experience during the customer onboarding process to deliver technical cloud, colocation, and integrated solutions. This position works closely with the sales organization, local operations team, Customer Implementation Provisioning team, Network Engineering, Infrastructure on a regular basis.”
Director of Sales Operations at Peak 10 – Apply (search)
Experience: 5+ years
Reports to Chief Commercial Officer
“Manages support functions essential to sales force productivity. These include planning, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales training, sales program implementation, and sales compensation design and administration. The DSO is a core member of the Peak 10 commercial leadership team.”
Director of Digital Marketing and Customer Engagement at Peak 10 – Apply (search)
Experience: 10+ years
“Responsible for driving revenue by championing and leading overall marketing strategies and lead generation programs primarily leveraging digital and online capabilities that integrate into sales enablement programs that assist in capturing new business. You will own the strategy and oversight of integrated lead generation campaigns utilizing SEO, digital media, social media, email marketing and other tactics that leverage our marketing automation and CRM systems.”
Director of Advanced Services & Technology at Peak 10 – Apply (search)
Experience: 7+ years
“Primary responsibility is to provide the vision and leadership for Peak 10’s Advanced Support Team with a focused goal of delivering a positive customer experience, expedient response and resolution, and a phenomenal support experience. Ensure the technical readiness, accountability and growth of Peak 10’s existing and new services.”
Director of Service Delivery at Peak 10 – Apply (search)
“Market level executive position, focusing on the consistent and timely execution of service delivery, for the local customer base.”
Director of Customer Implementation – Apply (search)
Experience: 5-7 years
“Leadership role ensuring timely and accurate installation of products and services across the Peak 10 fleet of data centers and cloud infrastructures. The Director is responsible for managing the engineers and coordinators responsible for initial contract processing (post signing) and infrastructure installation/configuration.”