Senior Integrated Producer – Digital
A Senior Integrated Producer – Digital at Mode is a critical part of the entire agency but gives special attention and contribution to the digital process and team. They work on multiple projects of varying sizes across several mediums simultaneously, while collaborating with other producers and agency leaders to manage and predict the full agency workflow and assignment of internal resources. The Senior Integrated Producer uses their flexible, problem-solving mindset to direct the pace and movement of client projects with acute awareness and consideration of the big picture and granular details. They are active contributors to each project they manage, to the full agency process, and to our fun and vibrant culture – whether it be in-person or virtual!
Managing internal projects, cross-functional teams, and external vendors from pitch to final project completion, the Senior Integrated Producer is an assertive problem solver and strong team leader, and always looking for ways to improve the process and team dynamics. She/he can inspire their teams, presenting fresh ideas, new approaches, and potential technologies to projects when applicable. She/he is a flexible team player and creative problem solver with a high attention to detail, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, a deep appreciation for well-crafted design, and a demonstrated passion for technology. The Senior Integrated Producer is capable of understanding and leading technical conversations with designers, developers, production artists, strategists, UX, creative, third-party vendors, and clients as necessary and has the ability to distill complex discussions into actionable next steps. She/he is able to successfully work across all mediums, including brand systems, physical extensions, campaigns and content, and digital ecosystems.
In addition to leading their project teams, the Senior Integrated Producer provides ongoing support and hands-on mentorship to the Production Team members assisting in their growth and improvement. She/he troubleshoots daily challenges to ensure project and agency goals are met and continues to reinforce the production team process and vision through leadership, empathy, partnership, guidance, and consideration.
The Senior Integrated Producer provides support to and communicates effectively with the Director of Production and leaders of the agency. She/he works to identify potential areas of growth and improvement in process and daily approach to client and project management while recognizing and reinforcing successes.
• Lead and manage multiple client projects across varied mediums from estimating, scope creation, and kickoff through concepting and delivery/launch.
• Monitor projects for accuracy, efficiency, and functionality while identifying and achieving resolution on project issues.
• Cultivate relationships with internal team, partners, vendors, and clients to create trust, meet goals, and support effective project management.
• Champion new and active agency processes while providing flexible guidance and reinforcement to studio teams.
• Work with the production team and creative/digital leaders to manage full agency resources and priorities daily.
• Partner with Director of Digital, Digital Team Lead, and Director of Production to recommend, introduce, and implement new digital processes within the agency.
• Provide ongoing support & hands-on mentorship to the Production Team to encourage and support team growth.
• Research and vet the work of new vendors and technologies for potential partnerships and use.
• Outstanding communicator and connector
• Flexible in work style, approach, and responses
• Leads with empathy and understanding
• Invested in the work, team, and agency
• Strong, solutions-oriented leader
• Courageous with questions to advance experience and impact
• Calm under pressure and positive in the face of challenges
• Adaptable and direct in approach to work and relationships
• Analytical problem solver
• Confident in your abilities
• Enthusiastic knowledge-sharer
• Eager to invest in others and champion of team growth
• 3-5 years direct agency-level experience managing large scale, complex digital and traditional projects
• 5+ Weeks vacation per year (19 PTO days, 9 observed holidays)
• 100% Employee Medical Coverage
• 401(k) Plan with match
• Continuing education support
• Summer Fridays
• Work From Home Days
• Dog-friendly office
• Vibrant culture with strong work/life balance