Indoor golf is booming and Rain or Shine Golf is at the forefront of this movement. We are the leading online retailer of golf simulators & indoor golf equipment and have a growing line of our own in-house products. Our office and warehouse is located in South Charlotte conveniently located right off of hwy 77 and 485. Our 20+ person team is growing monthly. Now we are inviting you to become part of our story.
Rain or Shine Golf is growing! To accelerate our rapid growth, we are now looking for an experienced, go-getting, entrepreneurial-minded Product Manager. This is a new and exciting opportunity to own one of the key drivers of our brand strategy: our in-house products.
As Product Manager, you are responsible for planning and executing the full product lifecycle of our in-house products. This includes market research & analysis, planning product positioning strategy, product development, as well as ensuring execution of product launch and post-launch performance. The Product Manager will work cross-departmentally with marketing, supply chain & logistics, sales, and customer service to drive financial and customer satisfaction objectives.
While you don’t need to be a golfer, you must have Product Management experience, be ready to roll up your sleeves, and make a big impact for a growing company.
What you’ll be doing:
• Gain a deep understanding of customer experience to drive our product strategy.
• Identify and fill product gaps that grow market share and improve customer experience.
• Develop and refine product positioning and pricing strategy.
• Translate strategy into detailed product requirements for sourcing.
• Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
• Work with your internal marketing team to ensure product launch success.
• Measure and evaluate customer satisfaction feedback to drive product improvement plans.
• Work with supply chain and sourcing to continuously look for opportunities to improve materials, lower costs, and increase availability.
What we’re looking for:
• Minimum 3-5 years of Product Management experience preferably with physical products.
• A proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
• Growth & ownership mindset – you get excited about building things, can learn things on the fly, take the ball and run with big projects.
• Team player with excellent communication skills – you will need to work collaboratively with other departments and executive management.
• Detail-oriented with high standards – our goal is to exceed our customer expectations and that must be reflected at every level with our products.
Why work at Rain or Shine Golf:
• Competitive pay and profit-sharing bonus.
• Health, dental, and vision insurance.
• Flexible work schedule with a mix between in-office (south Charlotte) and remote.
• Generous paid-time-off policies starting at 20 days plus 10 paid holidays.
• Paid maternity and paternity leave.
• 401k with company match.
• A company culture that values and encourages work-life balance.
The Product Manager reports directly to our Director of Marketing.