Varda Partners is a privately-held online marketing firm. We work on behalf of our own wholly-owned businesses, as well as hand-in-hand with partner companies to significantly increase sales of our products and services via online marketing channels, deep data analytics, and proven business optimization and sales strategies. Our depth of experience in these areas enables us to structure performance-based relationships with our partners so that we win when they win.
We are a rapidly growing company that has doubled in size over the last two years, founded and led by experienced digital marketing entrepreneurs. Working at Varda, you will have the ability to directly impact the business in a positive, collaborative, and fun team environment. Compensation will be competitive and will include medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with employer contribution, open PTO policy, and more. Join our growing team and have an immediate impact.
We are seeking a talented Business Analyst to contribute analytical rigor to our marketing and sales operations. You will immediately become a key member of our team, working with our experienced analytics, marketing, sales and technology teams to continue our aggressive growth. You will also have regular interaction with our senior leadership, providing continuous growth opportunities. The Business Analyst will participate in a wide range of initiatives and will have a direct impact on our success by taking analysis through to implementation, enhancing our operational efficiency, effectiveness, and profitability.
• Creating and analyzing key business metrics and performance reports
• Identifying opportunities, making improvement recommendations, and implementing and measuring changes
• Providing operational support to our sales, operations, and marketing teams
• Reporting findings to the business and leadership teams
• Participating in strategy development
• 1-3+ years of experience
• A strong professional and academic track record
• Demonstrated quantitative aptitude and a comfort level speaking and communicating with numbers and math
• Significant experience with data analytics and statistical tools, including Excel and MySQL
• Previous work experience using analytics to make decisions in a business environment
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask and prioritize appropriately
• Previous work experience supporting a sales team or operation is preferred
In general, we look for people to join our team who are self-driven, smart, persistent, creative, dependable, and eager to grow in responsibility. Strong interpersonal skills are a must. Perhaps most importantly, we want people who are passionate about being successful!
This opportunity is for full-time, onsite employment only. However, we are working from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic for the foreseeable future.