Senior Financial Analyst
A profitable, mid-sized, Charlotte-based corporate headquarters is adding a Senior Financial Analyst to their world-class team due to ongoing growth. You will be part of a 4-person team supporting the Director of FP&A and CFO.
• Analyzing monthly company performance and participate in the preparation of monthly reporting packages including financial and operational metrics for various functional leader dashboards,as well as the board of directors package.
• Oversee the monthly and quarterly forecasting process.
• Assist in the annual budgeting process.
• Provide decision support for strategic initiatives including periodic M&A activities.
• Ad-hoc projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
• A minimum of 2 years FP&A experience at a group/segment or corporate level.
• MBA preferred.
$70K – $86K DOE
Please note that you are competing with local candidates who don’t require relocation expenses and can start quickly, so let us know if you have plans to move to the area soon.
Candidates for all Sherpa opportunities must be authorized to work in the United States.
Sherpa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.