Senior SaaS Sales Representative (Inside/Travel Hybrid)
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company’s inception building the TASER to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we’re going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of police records so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won’t stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
A Senior SaaS Sales Representative (Inside / Travel Hybrid) is responsible for selling and introducing products and services to established and new Law Enforcement customers. The Representative will fulfill requests for orders, quotations, and lead times. The primary duty involves tracking and following up on leads the organization generates via web, mail, training course and other campaigns. In addition, this person will be responsible for prospecting and driving demand in an assigned territory for all Axon products.
• Developing and executing a regional sales plan that includes outbound prospecting, lead generation and field sales engagement to help meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales targets.
• Participating fully in training sessions, meetings, skill-building and professional development classes
• Identifying decision makers amongst the targeted leads or accounts to start the sales process
• Maintaining and expanding the CRM (Salesforce) with prospects, accounts and additional contacts.
• Outbound and inbound account management
• Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets or forecasts and reporting on market situation
• Handling changes in sales orders and communicating those changes with related departments
• Providing effective product demos for end-user customers via phone and web conferencing.
• Emphasizing the Axon Ecosystem by promoting product features and benefits, discussing credit terms, quoting prices, and preparing sales orders
• Capturing accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (Salesforce)
• Attending industry conferences and regional Trade shows to develop industry expertise
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent applicable experience
• Willing and able to travel 50% of the time
• 3 – 8 years in a Sales role
• Minimum of 1 year of demonstrated successful customer-facing Software (SaaS / Cloud) Sales Experience
• Salesforce RM experience
• Highly proficient computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
• World-class organization and presentation skills
• Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent telephone sales skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Highly energetic self-starter
• Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
• Able to multi-task among shifting priorities
• Should be honest, assertive, and systematic
Compensation and benefits:
• Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
• Discretionary paid time off
• Robust parental leave policy
• An award-winning office/working environment
• Ride along with police officers to see them use our technology and get inspired
• And more…