Bella Bridesmaids is looking for an entrepreneurial and energetic Part-Time Stylist to join our small business. Bella Bridesmaids is a franchise specifically focused on bridesmaids dresses. We are a network of 60+ small business owners nationwide.
Our ideal Stylist has a knack for reading people and a desire to spend their time doing something fulfilling and fun. We’re seeking an energetic, driven, and empathetic individual committed to celebrating our customer-focused culture. We believe in lifelong learning and will provide extensive training, an awesome team to work with, and a uniquely dynamic work environment.
• You’re stylish and the go-to among your friends for honest and thoughtful fashion advice.
• You’re friendly and it’s easy for you to establish rapport with new people. You’ve never met a stranger.
• You love weddings! We talk them non-stop and love every minute of it.
• You’re a quick learner. Bella has over 650 dresses on the floor and each dress comes in a ton of colors. Sound daunting? It’s not! Ideally, you’re comfortable learning on the fly and asking for help when you’re stumped.
• You’re a go-getter. Setting goals and measuring yourself against them makes you happy and more satisfied.
• This position is required to work at least 2 Saturdays a month. For Saturdays, expected hours are 9 a.m.- 3:30 p.m. Weekday hours are not required, but a bonus for our team.
• You’ll take pride in being a product knowledge expert and think creatively about how our collections meet bridesmaids’ needs and trends.
• You’ll provide a best-in-class shopping experience to brides, grooms, bridesmaids, and their families.
• You’ll exude a positive attitude and have a passion for working with a culturally diverse group of clients.
• You’ll build meaningful connections with your coworkers, clients, and vendors to perpetuate Bella’s culture and excellent customer service reputation.
Minimum of 1 year professional experience preferred.
Competitive compensation and commission provided.