It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Wyndham Capital Mortgage’s corporate culture empowers our employees. We strive to facilitate a greater sense of purpose in our jobs and lives. Your involvement will translate directly to continuous improvement in our systems and processes. We also believe in a deeply rooted culture based on caring for our employees in ways that will empower them to care for each other and our customers. Wyndham Capital Mortgage, founded in 2001, is a Direct to Consumer Lender, active in 45+ States and has more than 300 employees in Charlotte, North Carolina.
You are someone who wants to facilitate learning and development related to our suite of loan product offerings, internal process, and technology. You are passionate about the execution relative to on-boarding, product training, sales training, and professional development.
• Develop curriculum and instructional materials that support course, learning, and strategic objectives
• Coach new hires and existing sales professionals on effective utilization of their sales techniques
• Create adult learning techniques and best practices in training design and delivery
• Collaborate with existing subject matter experts on current and upcoming products, in order to contribute to the design and maintenance of current and effective training programs
• Monitor and measure effectiveness of all training
• Improve training effectiveness by developing new approaches, sharing best practices while making support readily available
• Consult with people operations, sales management, and leadership teams to determine training needs, procedural updates, and trainee performance
• At least 5 years of professional training experience, as a Learning and Development Specialist, Corporate Trainer, Sales Trainer, or a related title, in a sales environment with a strong track record of success
• A bachelor’s degree, typically in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or similar discipline
• While an MBA is not required, many candidates have earned one through a preferred program
• An enthusiastic, motivational training style
• You enjoy an often challenging, fast-paced environment
• Take your work seriously, but not yourself. Having a sense of humor is critical to mesh with our culture
• You are a strategic thinker, innovator, and creative problem-solver. You Are Someone who…
• Strives to provide +1 Service to ensure success, to both internal teams and external clients
• Has the upmost integrity, period.
• Is naturally curious – you enjoy seeking out and applying new things in your job
• Knows how to make smart, informed decisions
• Has passion for your job and positive energy that is infectious!
• Cares about your work and performance, and you want to provide impact across the organization
• At times, can be innovative and not afraid to bring big thinking and ideas to the table
• Is able to deliver influential communication to others
• Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Assistance Programs
• Pre-tax health spending account (HSA)
• 401(k) plan (with company match)
• Company provided life insurance
• Pet Insurance
• 8 hours of Volunteer Time Off
• Employee discounts (fitness, phone)
• Wellness events