Sales and Design Consultant
For more than three decades California Closets has built a reputation on delivering truly custom products and unparalleled service to our clients. We’ve helped transform spaces, enhanced homes and allowed people to get more out of life. And as we move forward, we’re passionate about continuing to do all that and more. http://www.californiaclosets.com
California Closets is looking for the best of the best in the Interior Design industry. We need self-motivated, driven, direct-sales orientated individuals to deliver a superb, interactive in-home customer experience that achieves our aggressive sales growth plan. A strong background and proven success in sales is essential.
• Professional, and assertive, always seeking win-win
• Confident, warm and friendly
• Very detail oriented – friends and family say you have very high standards
• You have emotional maturity, a vibrant personality, and a drive for success
• You love organization and problem solving
• Above all, you have heart.
• You understand the importance of repeats and referrals, and cultivating relationships.
• You have an interior design education, direct industry experience, or proven passion for home décor
• You have experience in customer service, or retail sales of any kind, where you are the main reason your clients keep coming back
• You have a natural ability to be consistently inspirational and create delightful customer and brand experiences
• You have a record of sales success
• You can confidently sell and promote a product you might not be able to personally afford
• You are creative, yet meticulously detail-oriented with a sense of craftsmanship
• You are a team player with the ability to manage a portfolio of projects and clients of different complexity in a dynamic environment
• It’s been some time now that you have been looking for a company that truly respects the individual while offering flexibility, the opportunity for personal and professional growth
• A generous compensation package that includes a paid training program, commissions, bonuses, allowances and benefits.
• Initial and ongoing training on products, CRM, and proprietary CAD software
• Qualified leads; a flexible work schedule; an excellent environment in a refreshingly open culture alongside individuals who love to exceed expectations.