This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 11530 Sweet Birch Lane: $524,000
- Neighborhood: Lake Wylie
- Realtor: Olivia Hwang at The Redbud Group (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Features: Built in 2015, 5 spacious bedrooms, large flat yard, great kitchen, built-ins
- Specs: 5 beds, 3 baths, 3,947 square feet
Whether you’re in the market or just like to look, here are 10 houses we love that are on the market right now.
Why we love it: This cozy two bedroom apartment has a homey feel with a brick fireplace, built-ins, bright neutrals, and hardwoods.
- Neighborhood: SouthPark
- Realtor: Stacey Stolar at HM Properties
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,134 square feet
- Notable features: Brick fireplace, built-ins, bright neutrals, hardwoods
Why we love it: This house is ideal for a project-minded person. The house has a great layout and some modern updates, but there’s room to freshen up the kitchen and den.
- Neighborhood: Madison Park
- Realtor: Hala Matar at Redfin Corporation
- Specs: 3 bed, 1.5 bath, 1,309 square feet
- Notable features: Ranch layout, Madison Park neighborhood, modern updates, opportunity to customize kitchen/den
Why we love it: This gem is packed charm and fabulous updates. Highlights include two-tone trim, arched doorways, curb appeal, entertainers backyard, gorgeous kitchen, and a dreamy owner’s suite.
- Neighborhood: Camp Greene
- Realtor: Matthew Crandall at Allen Tate SouthPark
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,531 square feet
- Notable features: Two-tone trim, arched doorways, curb appeal, entertainers backyard, gorgeous kitchen
Why we love it: These brick townhomes are in a great location — an easy drive to hotspots in Myers Park, Dilworth, South End, Park Road, and SouthPark. The interior of this one is nicely updated with a neutral color palette.
- Neighborhood: Dilworth
- Realtor: Lisa Spear at Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,516 square feet
- Notable features: Location, brick exterior, private patio, community pool
Why we love it: This townhouse has Uptown views, a rooftop terrace (which is currently set up like an outdoor theater), a modern open kitchen, and funky fixtures.
- Neighborhood: Belmont
- Realtor: Jessica Banks at Savvy + Co Real Estate
- Specs: 2 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,817 square feet
- Notable features: Cool wallpaper, terrace, small fenced-in yard, Uptown views, modern open kitchen
524 Beaumont Ave. — $525,000
Why we love it: I would change nothing about this house; I’d like to live here. The kitchen’s white cabinets and darkly stained island and range hood are so chic, and the neutral, fresh color pallet throughout is the ideal blank canvas.
- Neighborhood: Elizabeth
- Realtor: Eric Layne at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,301 square feet
- Notable features: Stylish finishes and fixtures, designer kitchen, fabulous yard, charming exterior
Why we love it: This classic Charlotte ranch has a white kitchen, built-ins, a brick fireplace, wood floors, a screened-in porch, and a paver patio. I also want this one.
- Neighborhood: Beverly Woods
- Realtor: Laurens Adams Threlkeld at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,833 square feet
- Notable features: White kitchen, built-ins, a brick fireplace, wood floors, a screened-in porch, paver patio
Why we love it: Hello, curb appeal. If the shaker exterior doesn’t win you over, perhaps built-ins, the new landscaping, and high quality kitchen cabinets will. (We don’t blame you if you want new tile, though).
- Neighborhood: Myers Park
- Realtor: Michael Krueger at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 4 bed, 3.5 bath, 3,004 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, built-ins, the new landscaping, high quality kitchen cabinets, one of the city’s most sought-after streets
Why we love it: The arhictectural details of this one are insane, from the lattice stair rails to the exposed brick wall in the kitchen area. It’s a teeny tiny bit out of my price range, though, so it’s OK if you buy it instead.
- Neighborhood: SouthPark
- Realtor: Cullen McNulty at McNulty Realty LLC
- Specs: 7 bed, 6.5 bath, 6,206 square feet
- Notable features: Elegant fixtures, high-end design, exposed brick wall, insane architectural details
Why we love it: Some highlights of this gem include coffered and vaulted ceilings, a giant kitchen, 1.2 acres of land, and a pool.
- Neighborhood: SouthPark area
- Realtor: Katy Bradfield at HM Properties
- Specs: 5 bed, 7 bath, 5,688 square feet
- Notable features: Don Duffy architecture, 1.2 acres, pool, vaulted ceilings, giant kitchen
All photos are from their respective online listings. Know of an interesting or unusual home listing in the Charlotte region? Tips/Scoops: email@example.com. Related Agenda real estate guides: Best custom home builders in Charlotte, Best architects in Charlotte, and Best interior designers in Charlotte.