Talent Acquisition Coordinator
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator position will be responsible for supporting Husqvarna’s talent acquisition process to ensure a successful recruiting and onboarding experience.The individual will be involved and support the full cycle recruiting process from identification of position need through the new hire’s day one. The position will work closely with the Human Resources Team, Hiring Manager and candidate.
• Schedule candidate interviews and coordinate travel arrangements
• Manage pre-employment process (including drug screen & background verification)
• Oversee on-boarding process including sending and collecting new hire paperwork; while ensuring the candidate experience is a positive one.
• Initiate relocation services and process candidate expense reports.
• Coordinate and facilitate bi-weekly and quarterly new hire orientation.
• Process I-9’s and E-verify to ensure employment eligibility within the first 3 days of hire for all new hires
• Responsible for full cycle recruitment of all customer service roles and other positions as needed.
• Responsible for Husqvarna’s internship program – from posting, sourcing and hiring of candidates. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will work closely with Hiring Managers to ensure the program is properly implemented.
• Works on special projects and recruiting events as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in recruitment coordination.
• Strong skills in computer programs including Microsoft Office required.
• Familiarity with an Applicant Tracking System preferred
• Strong organizational skills, ability to shift priorities and attention to detail.
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
• Customer service focused, responding promptly to internal & external customer needs.