Customer Success Manager
Do you dream of getting on the ground floor of a rocketship startup? A place where innovation, creativity, and speed are prized and you can make an immediate impact? If so, Craftom (a Musser & Company Enterprises venture) has experienced 900% growth through the pandemic and is seeking a Customer Success Manager to provide incredible service and experience to our customers.
Craftom is a B2B gifting and shipping platform that is capitalizing on the emerging remote shipping market. Craftom helps startups, professional sports teams, and large enterprise companies send hyper-designed gifts, swag, essential supplies, and IT equipment to anyone, working from anywhere.
• Customer-facing role focused on building relationships with platform customers and handling all customer needs
• Developing recurring revenue from existing customer accounts
•Assisting the sales team to develop proposals for new customers
•Creating a meaningful customer touchpoint cadence.
• Sourcing products for customer orders
• Assisting the procurement manager to discover new products for the Craftom marketplace
• You must have at least 1-2+ years of B2B customer success, account management, client services, or inside sales experience
• You have exceptional communication and problem-solving skills
• You LOVE building relationships and helping people
• You are hardworking, teachable, flexible, and dependable
• You want to help build something exciting and are energized by the speed and fluidity of working at a startup
• Demonstrated track record of generating recurring revenue with current accounts
• B2B software experience
• Experience with HubSpot CRM, Monday.com or WordPress
• You live within a 6-hour drive of Charlotte, NC (i.e. the Southeast)
Compensation and role:
• $40,000 base annual compensation + commission on sales generated from current customer base. Expected TAC: $60K-70K+
• 4 month contract to hire
• 90% remote, 10% onsite (some team meetings are held onsite in Charlotte, NC)