The role of Sample Coordinator (Marketing, Ecom and Photography Studio) is to work closely with the Sample Team Manager, Peer Sample Coordinators, Photography Studio Team, Digital Team and Merchants to ensure continuous accuracy and timely flow of samples used for advertising production, eCommerce production, and other projects. This individual is responsible for ensuring that all needed assets and resources are identified and processed accurately to successfully meet the project schedule.
• Sample Coordinators ensure continuous accuracy and timely flow of samples for all Marketing or Ecom projects (depending on assigned media).
• Sample Coordinators streamline sample handling across multiple media channels, ensuring samples for all medias are tracked and deadlines are met for availability on set.
• Sample Coordinators ensure proper sample management is executed through correctly barcoding samples submitted and validating style information assigned to the offer/shot in Workhorse.
• Marketing Coordinators, capture thumbnail pictures for each sample submitted at Turn-In to ensure the correct samples are photographed, eliminating the need for reshoots.
• Sample Coordinators maintain organization in Sample Processing areas (at Corporate and Photography Studio) through processing of Outbound and Inbound Shipment. This includes scanning, boxing/unboxing, and sorting. As well, ensuring Corporate samples are returned to merchants on a weekly schedule.
• Sample Coordinators play an active role in Marketing and Ecom Turn-Ins through sample receiving, processing, and resolving any discrepancies for all assets needed for each shot. Communicate any discrepancies or problems with samples to the Sample Manager in a timely manner. Including late and missing samples.
• Ecom Coordinators manage their Sample Queue to eliminate Aged Samples and ensure Rejected Samples are communicated.
• Sample Coordinators must understand their impact in the Marketing Production process and be Solution Based problem solvers in partnership with Manager, Marketing & Ecom Sample Team
• Execute other projects as assigned by Manager, Marketing & Ecom Sample Team.