Wyndham Capital Mortgage (WCM), founded in 2001, is a Fintech Mortgage Lender headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. Our cultural belief is to empower our team members to enrich their lives and careers while working with modern technology, robotics, and automation to eliminate repetitive work and leverage our employee’s human potential and highest-value work. At Wyndham Capital, we intend to facilitate a greater sense of purpose in our jobs and lives. Your involvement will translate directly to continuous improvement in our systems, processes, and customer experience. We believe your experience at WCM will catapult your career growth and nurture your life’s journey.
When you work here you get a chance to change people’s lives each and every day. Whether someone needs hurricane assistance, a refinance for the extra cash for bills, or a better mortgage rate so that they can afford to stay in their home, we are always here to help. Nearly every review we receive from customers details how wonderful and quick the process is, how personable and courteous our staff is, and how much they appreciate our effort to help them achieve their financial goals. They say these things because they’re true. With Wyndham Capital, you are able to make a difference!
Wyndham Capital Mortgage (WCM) provides consumers in 46 states, mortgage loans using our proprietary technology. As a licensed mortgage banker, you will provide consultative sales to consumers seeking mortgage loan solutions to purchase or refinance their home.
A variety of people, from sales professionals with extensive experience to recent graduates, have seen tremendous success by joining our Wyndham Team. Join the training program today- you won’t find one like it!
We are hiring for our next training class to start Monday, January 18th 2021!!!
**Mortgage Origination is a lucrative career that requires significant investment in licensing, professional education, and hands-on training. WCM invests 6 months of training in sales tactics, mortgage regulations, licensing, systems, and software, along with $40k in each candidate to develop their skills to ensure success.
Our employees are offered a base salary plus incentives through a career path consisting of 2 steps:
Mortgage Associates begin speaking to consumers and connect them to licensed mortgage consultants while learning how to take mortgage applications. At this time, you will be closely assisted by a senior mortgage banker. Our Mortgage Associates earn approximately $40,000 (base) plus potential to earn commission/incentives for the next 6 months (moving to Mortgage Consultant is based on meeting metrics and Management discretion).
Mortgage Consultants are assigned to a sales team where they continue to receive on the job training and guidance from a Sales Manager. Our Mortgage Consultants earn on average $121K per year after completing their training.
• First Year-45K-60K+
• Second Year-125K average
• After 5 years-221K average
• Serve as first point of contact by providing excellent customer service to potential borrowers
• Develop and maintain relationships with new and current borrowers
• Communicate with borrowers to obtain information for loan applications and answer questions about the process
• Explain the different types of loans and credit options that are available to customers, as well as the terms of those services
• Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans
• Work with borrowers to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals
• Submit complete and accurate mortgage loan packages that provide all information needed to make an underwriting decision
• Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them
• Stay up-to-date on changes in market conditions that affect the company’s many loan products
• Answer inquiries, offer assistance, be creative, and identify client needs and objectives
• Assist past, current, and future clients via phone and email
• Utilize all product knowledge and documentation to provide customers with the product recommendations appropriate for their needs and house goals
• Meet and maintain all mortgage loan origination licensing requirements including continuing education requirement
• Previous phone sales experience is highly preferred or strong customer service experience with a desire to gain sales training
• You are very comfortable with sales and negotiation tactics
• You have a competitive spirit
• Team player who is assertive, goal-oriented, positive, and self-motivated
• Desire to work in a dynamic, fun, and fast-paced environment
• Strong ability to multi-task
• Proficiency in using computer applications
• High level of integrity
• Sense of humor
• Can think out of the box, solution-oriented
• Can crunch numbers
• Positive attitude, you like to have fun at work too!
• Team oriented, coachable
• Excellent communication skills
• Annual salary plus monthly bonuses
• Fully paid NMLS Training and State Licensing
• Complete benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k matching and 20 PTO days +
• 8 hours of Volunteer Time Off
• Lucrative incentive plans, cash rewards, and contests
• Continuous on-going training, career pathing, and internal promotion opportunities
• Company outings and team events and competitions
To learn more, check out this free Webinar for candidates who are interested in the Mortgage Associate program.