This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 9612 Ashley Green Court: $680,000
- Neighborhood: Concord
- Realtor: Ryan Massey at The Redbud Group
- Features: Gorgeous staircase, large updated kitchen, stone fireplace, generously sized rooms, screened-in porch
- Specs: 4 bed, 3 full & 2 half bath, 4,432 square feet
Whether you’re looking just to daydream (62 percent of you, apparently), or on the hunt for the one, these gems won’t disappoint.
Why we love it: This one-bed features a cozy living room fireplace, bar area, and a great walk-in closet. Plus, the location is walking distance from South and East boulevards.
- Neighborhood: Dilworth
- Realtor: Rachel Demeter at Keller Williams South Park
- Specs: 1 bed, 1 bath, 707 square feet
- Notable features: Cozy living room fireplace, bar area, walk-in closet, great location
Why we love it: Highlights include new wood floors, crown molding, and updated kitchen and baths. There’s also a screened-in porch and decking wrapped around the side and back.
- Neighborhood: Druid Hills
- Realtor: Malesta Trotman at Keller Williams South Park
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,438 square feet
- Notable features: New wood floors, crown molding, updated kitchen and baths, screened-in porch, decking wrapped around side and back
Why we love it: The kitchen is the star of this show, y’all. I love the mid-century modern look of sleek warm wood cabinets paired with gold pulls/handles and the waterfall edge counter. And the front/side porch looks like an ideal spot for entertaining and lounging.
- Neighborhood: Enderly Park
- Realtor: Brad Melang at 5 Points Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 1 bath, 987 square feet
- Notable features: Modern upgrades, gorgeous kitchen, outdoor entertaining space
Why we love it: What’s not to love about this fully updated ranch? It’s got a neutral, bright kitchen, a fabulous backyard with a deck and fire pit area, light-filled living room, and a dreamy screened-in porch.
- Neighborhood: Montclair
- Realtor: Gerda Gregerson at Coldwell Banker Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,402 square feet
- Notable features: Neutral, bright kitchen, fabulous backyard with a deck and fire pit area, light-filled living room, dreamy screened-in porch.
Why we love it: Starting with the bright red door, this 1910 home is filled with a blend of classic charm and modern upgrades.
- Neighborhood: NoDa
- Realtor: Edie Butler at Keller Williams South Park
- Specs: 4 bed, 3 bath, 2,484 square feet
- Notable features: Two-story den, old-school charm, generous owner’s suite
Why we love it: Built in 2018, this like-new craftsman has coffered ceilings, architectural charm, a welcoming front porch, and a great screened-in porch around back.
- Neighborhood: Country Club Heights
- Realtor: Mike Hege at Pridemore Properties North LLC
- Specs: 4 bed, 3 bath, 2,547 square feet
- Notable features: Neutral interior, open kitchen, great outdoor living spaces, built in 2018
Why we love it: This house really does it for me. I love the scale and charm of the exterior, the built-in dining table, coffered ceilings, and paver patio.
- Neighborhood: Plaza
- Realtor: Jeff King at Savvy + Co Real Estate
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,945 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, built-in dining table, coffered ceilings, paver patio
Why we love it: All the heart eyes for this one. From its classic colonial charm to the arched doorways, this beauty was built by an architect for him and his family in the 1920s.
- Neighborhood: Dilworth
- Realtor: Sarah Martin at Savvy + Co Real Estate
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,554 square feet
- Notable features: Great kitchen, arched doorways, curb appeal, location
Why we love it: I saw this listing earlier in the week and thought “I’d love something like this! Maybe it’s on-budget!” Turns out, at $1.35M, it is not in my budget. This house is such a visual treat.
- Neighborhood: Myers Park
- Realtor: Sharon Rountree at Dickens Mitchener & Associates Inc
- Specs: 4 bed, 3 bath, 4,031 square feet
- Notable features: Transitional style, ranch layout, high-gloss walls in family room, gorgeous kitchen, dreamy owner’s suite, great yard
Why we love it: The roof line and windows drew me in, the kitchen and open entertainer’s layout kept me scrolling through these photos.
- Neighborhood: Cotswold
- Realtor: Lisa Emory at HM Properties
- Specs: 4 bed, 4.5 bath, 4,004 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, great layout, built-ins, beautiful windows