Senior Administrative Assistant
Our mission is to improve health, elevate hope, and advance healing – for all. The name Atrium Health allows us to grow beyond our current walls and geographical borders to impact as many lives as possible and deliver solutions that help communities thrive. For more information, please visit atriumhealth.org/about-us.
At Atrium Health, our patients, communities, and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
Performs secretarial and general office work to support the President and Senior Vice President levels.
• Coordinates calendar(s), schedules meetings, and makes travel arrangements.
• Demonstrates customer service skills and critical thinking in managing phone calls.
• Attends meetings, as requested, representing the executive.
• Maintains and updates necessary information such as departmental files, policies procedures, safety manuals, organizational charts, and other similar items.
• Manages and protects confidential information in appropriate manner.
• Performs general office work.
• Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching; drafting correspondence; collecting and analyzing information, and proactive problem-solving.
• Prepares and processes various forms, such as expense reports, purchase requisitions, disbursement requests, travel authorizations, and other similar electronic or manual forms.
• Work requires sitting, lifting, and reaching. Work requires lifting of up to 15 pounds.
High School Diploma or GED required; Associates Degree preferred. 3 years secretarial experience required. Must be a Legal Secretary if supporting Legal Services.