Accounts Receivable Manager
Weatherguard is a top-ranked, nationally recognized disaster restoration company specializing in insurance claims. Headquartered in Charlotte, Weatherguard is one of the fastest-growing restoration companies in the country. We have built an impeccable reputation by providing quality work and service. As an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we have achieved and maintained an A+ rating. We are a GAF Master Elite Certified Roofing Contractor, as well as ranked 43 of the Top 500 Contractors in the nation. Weatherguard Roofing & Restoration is a recipient of the 2017, 2018 & 2019 GAF Contractors Presidential Award.
Weatherguard Roofing & Restoration is looking to hire an Accounts Receivable Manager. The ideal candidate for this position must have a passion for impeccable quality and attention to detail. This role is directly responsible for developing, leading, and maintaining follow through on all invoicing aspects for each project. This position requires an independent individual with the ability to create and implement processes to keep production on track.
The Accounts Receivable Manager handles all of the front side of accounting. The AR manager posts all customer payments, makes deposits, follows up with homeowners to close out all invoices.
If you are an ultimate foodie and Tiger King fanatic then this is place for you!
• Post all customer payments
• Perform daily follow up phone calls to homeowners until the final payment is sent out
• Update homeowners on the status of their final payment from the insurance company
• Invoice jobs that have been recently marked as completed
• Schedule final collection appointments with the homeowner and sales rep
• Correctly post journal entries
• Post all customer final payments and apply to open invoice
• Post deposits
• Process credit card transactions
• Maintain cash flow and forecasting report
• Process checks that require a mortgage company’s endorsement
• Daily follow up phone calls to mortgage companies
• Accurate cashflow reporting
• Ensure prompt return of checks from Mortgage Companies with diligent follow up
• Ensure no project exceeds 15 days in AR
• A structured training period
• Growth opportunities
• Professional environment
• Health/Dental/Vision compensation
• Paid holidays
• Winter vacation
• Annual company trip
• Paid personal time off, in addition to winter vacation