Do you possess an innate desire to work in the automotive industry, and love anything with wheels and an engine? We have an exciting opportunity available at a top creative advertising agency in Charlotte, NC that may be the perfect fit for you. If you want to be a part of a team that makes a difference and has purpose, reach out to us!
As a member of our team at Theory Communication & Design, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for assisting in the daily administration of marketing, public relations, and advertising initiatives. This includes keeping a high level of awareness with client activities while also maintaining professional communication with clients as needed.
This position centers on helping our partners connect directly with their customers. You’ll work for some of the world’s largest corporations and be involved in some of the most incredible experiences of your life. It’s a lot of fun, but will also be a demanding experience as you work surrounded by similarly-minded talent. We thank you for taking the time to consider helping us help others.
Position objective: Assist in daily account administration to meet partner and internal objectives.
• Preparing account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, and other client communications and correspondence.
• Participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls.
• Assisting with vendor quotes.
• Verifying production specs.
• Creating and/or providing feedback on project estimates and timelines.
• Fielding and processing internal information requests.
• Maintaining current work-in-progress records and archives of past project information as appropriate.
• Potentially manage a content calendar across various mediums.
• Working closely with the Creative Team and Digital Team to develop assets.
• Reporting on all activity with quantitative and qualitative metrics.
• Creating Excel Assessments (formulas, pivot tables, etc.).
• Creating Word Documents (spelling, grammar, AP style, etc.).
• Creating PowerPoint Decks (slide masters, formatting, smart art, etc.).
• Being relentless in giving others credit before yourself.
• Enjoying and contributing to a fun and youthfully-minded environment.
• An innate desire to serve others before yourself.
• A strong drive for continuous learning, taking instruction, and growing yourself and those around you on a daily basis.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of professional standards and quality without exception.
• Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, written and oral communication skills.
• The ability to function in a small team and take the lead on big and small tasks.
• The ability to fail. To share with others why they failed & grow personally from failures.
• Demonstrated organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Knowing how to say “Ma’am” and “Sir”.
Technologies we use:
• Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
• Sprout Social.
• Google Analytics.
• Google AdWords.
• Microsoft Office.
• Pen and paper.
The Bottom Line:
Ultimately, we want you to be so dedicated to over-delivering on every task and so dedicated to our team that you grow far beyond the scope of this position at Theory, and progress into larger roles.
You are our future, and we want you to show us that future. There is a ceiling to the business of what you can accomplish – and the person who sets that ceiling is YOU! The ball will constantly be in your court. You will have all the chances in the world to shine and to be a part of one amazing, youthfully-minded and continuously-evolving creative agency.