Direct Marketing Coordinator
As a member of our team at Theory Communication & Design, the Direct Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for managing the daily operations of both social media and email marketing programs to meet specified, objective-driven goals.
This position centers on connecting our partners directly with the lives of their customers. You’ll work with some of the world’s largest corporations and be involved in some of the most incredible experiences of your life. It’s a lot of fun, but will also be a demanding experience as you work surrounded by similarly-minded talent. We thank you for taking the time to consider helping us help others.
You will be leading the day-to-day operations of our direct-to-customer engagement efforts, specifically focusing on social media and email marketing. This will include everything from developing strategies for our family of partners to drafting and publishing content, to pulling and assessing analytics.
Position objective: Personally execute direct marketing programs (social and email) to meet partner and internal objectives.
• Transform ideas, high-level business requirements, strategies, market trends, organizational standards, and best practices into innovative digital action plans.
• Creating and managing a content calendar across various mediums.
• Planning, drafting copy, scheduling, and posting content to various social media platforms both directly and via scheduling tools.
• Planning, drafting copy, scheduling, and deploying email campaigns via various providers.
• Working closely with a Creative Team to develop innovative creative, video & digital ideas.
• Researching new technologies, trends, and standards and integrating those ideas across teams.
• Reporting on all activity with quantitative and qualitative metrics.
• Creating Excel Assessments (formulas, pivot tables, etc.).
• Creating Word Documents (spelling, grammar, AP style, etc.).
• Creating PowerPoint Decks (slide masters, formatting, smart art, etc.).
• Being relentless in giving others credit before yourself.
• Enjoying and contributing to a fun and youthfully-minded environment.
• An innate desire to serve others before yourself.
• A strong drive for continuous learning, taking instruction, and growing yourself and those around you on a daily basis.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of professional standards and quality without exception.
• Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, written and oral communication skills.
• Strong experience in the ever-evolving Social Media landscape.
• Experience in deploying email campaigns via various providers.
• Comprehensive understanding of Google Analytics.
• The ability to function in a small team and take the lead on big and small tasks.
• The ability to fail. To share with others why they failed and grow personally from failures.
• Demonstrated organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Knowing how to say “Ma’am” and “Sir”.
Technologies We Use:
• Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
• Sprout Social
• Google Analytics
• Google AdWords
• Microsoft Office
• Pen and Paper
The Bottom Line:
Ultimately, we want you to be so dedicated to over-delivering on every task and so dedicated to our team that you grow far beyond the scope of this position at Theory.
You are our future, and we want you to show us that future. There is a ceiling to the business of what you can accomplish – and the person who sets that ceiling is YOU! The ball will constantly be in your court. You will have all the chances in the world to shine and to be a part of one amazing, youthfully-minded and continuously-evolving creative agency.
But it all starts with making a difference in someone’s life. If you need to do that to be happy, you’ll be happy with us.