Coley Home, founded in 2019, is a direct to consumer design shop based in Charlotte, NC. Coley Home Specializes in quick ship upholstery, luxury bedding, and bespoke embroidered gifts. With a focus on high-quality fabrics and fast lead times, all of our products are customizable and arrive at your door in days.
We are seeking a full-time embroidery expert to run and maintain our single head Ricoma machine and fulfill swatch orders. We are looking for an individual who is creative and extremely detailed. Knowledge of applique is a plus.
• 2+ year’s of experience working with industrial embroidery machines.
• Understanding of the digital embroidery process.
• Experience with Wilcom digitizing software.
• Ability to multi task and help with packing, shipping, and swatches.
• Staying organized and keeping a clean working environment
• Ability to grow and manage a team
Compensation and benefits:
• $14-16 Hour based on experience level
• 9am-5pm Monday-Friday (slightly flexible if you are unable to do full time)
• Two weeks paid vacation
• No Benefits (hopefully soon!)