POS Nation provides point of sale software to retailers across the country. We bundle our software, hardware, and services to create customized solutions to meet a range of business needs. We are seeking a sales assistant who can support our sales team as they add new clients to our SaaS platform.
Sales assistants support our individual sales reps throughout the sales process. Sales assistants are responsible for i) acting as a liaison between the sales team and the customer and for ii) providing administrative support to the sales team.
This is the first time we’ve hired a sales assistant. We don’t have a playbook yet for the position, so the first hire will greatly shape the role.
• Entering lead, prospect, and sales data into our CRM (Salesforce)
• Answering incoming sales calls and routing to the appropriate party
• Monitoring our website’s chat feature
• Scheduling demos between prospects and our sales team
• Handle post-sale customer inquiries, issues, and requests
• Provides excellent customer service.
• Has extreme attention to detail.
• Talking to people is second nature to you.
• Is a self-learner not afraid to dive into learning about new products and solutions.
• Expects to earn his/her keep and not just show up and get by.
• Wants to work for a small business and grow with the company.
• Likes to listen to music while working.
• College education is preferred.
• Is eager to learn and grow – we’re not overly concerned about experience for this position, but we do expect someone that has a great attitude and is excited to come to work each day
• South End office space with modern, open work environment
• Charlotte Knights games, Friday Lunch Adventures, bowling nights, Annual Chili Cook-off, complementary entry to Office March Madness Pool. (Assuming COVID eventually ends)
• Merit- and performance-based incentives and promotions.
• We’re firm believers in on-the-job training, so even if you’re new to sales, you’ll have an opportunity to learn, grow and refine your skills.