Senior Product Marketing Principal
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, NC, and is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze their data. Stratifyd equips business leaders worldwide with immediate insights into how consumers, partners, and employees view their products or services. The Stratifyd Platform is an AI-powered Data Analytics platform that analyzes and visualizes complex unstructured and structured data sets. Built on our patented algorithms that leverage Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing for any business, Fortune 500 companies are leveraging Stratifyd to analyze data such as the voice of customer, product reviews, surveys, online chat transcriptions, system logs, emails, employee satisfaction, social media engagement, and news articles to understand the thoughts, feelings, and voice of their customers, so that they can develop better products and services.
We are members of the Mastercard Start Path and the Microsoft ScaleUp programs, and we were named a Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner. Additionally, we were recently awarded one of “Charlotte’s Best Places to Work” as well as one of the fastest-growing companies in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal!
Stratifyd is searching for an exceptional Senior Product Marketing Principal that will be instrumental in helping our team to develop compelling messaging, content creation, go-to-market, and sales enablement across Stratifyd’s solutions. In this role, she/he will help lead bringing new products and features to the market, articulating what makes Stratifyd different. The ideal candidate is a strategic B2B enterprise product marketer, a self-starter, and producer who can work comfortably across teams to drive product marketing initiatives for a diverse and growing company. The position can be located anywhere in the US.
• Develop product positioning, messaging, and content that clearly and simply articulates the value proposition of Stratifyd’s platform capabilities to target buyers, showcasing our value and differentiation in the marketplace
• Lead the internal and external launch of new products, features, and solutions, working collaboratively across product, marketing, sales, and other key stakeholders to ensure high-impact launches and campaigns
• Create assets and enable the sales, SDR, and services teams, along with strategic partners, to be able to confidently communicate the business value and competitive differentiation of Stratifyd
• Work with the marketing team to develop and execute product launch and go-to-market plans
• Be a thought leader and evangelist for internal and external presentations, webinars, events, blogging, and more
• Develop a content strategy and lead content creation with key solutions partners for use in sales collateral, customer presentations, solutions briefs, website, and videos
• Play a key role in sales enablement by delivering training and creating a reservoir of comprehensive and high-value content that clearly articulates our value, brings consistency and effectiveness to our selling motion
• Influence analyst opinions of Stratifyd solutions. Increase positive coverage in analyst research publications and analyst media quotes
• Be an excellent communicator who can engage and influence internal leaders and teams across functions as well as external stakeholders
• This position requires the ability to interface with all levels of the organization, including peers on your team, the marketing management team, product and engineering, channel and technology partners, customer success, and the sales organization.]
• Evaluate, measure, and report on all GTM programs.
• Bachelor’s in business or marketing
• A minimum of 5+ years of experience in product marketing at a B2B SaaS company
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
• Ability to analyze and understand metrics and be able to pivot and improve GTM programs.
• Strong project management skills to work closely with team members, product management, industry experts, and sales leadership to ensure timely execution of all programs.
**Please note: Recent and relevant product marketing writing samples will be requested during this process
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with a casual work environment, paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, and 401(k).
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.