Brand Marketing Manager
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts, and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans, and more.
If you’re looking for an opportunity with an established well-known company, but like to work in a dynamic, highly collaborative start-up style environment, then you’ve come to the right place!
We’re looking for someone who loves numbers and metrics. A person who can track a brand online and chart its strengths, weaknesses and potential. We need a person who can take the creative content made by our award-winning in-house agency and immediately know where it will work best. This person will report out progress on KPIs to the Senior Brand Media Lead. As our brand grows, so too will this role. We want a hardworking individual with the desire to seize opportunities as they’re presented. An enthusiastic marketer who uses data to make smart decisions. An online-savvy creative mind as comfortable with spreadsheets and media budgets as they are with Instagram posts and trending hashtags. Sound like you? Join us.
This position will report to the Senior Brand Media Lead.
• Provide insights and feedback for brand messaging and campaigns to get the best work out of our Creative and Copywriting teams
• Actively involved in crafting our TV and Audio commercials
• Evaluate partnership opportunities and write persuasive and informed reviews
• Maintain annual multi-million-dollar Brand Marketing budget across all platforms
• Forecast monthly spend to Finance and senior-level partners
• Review and approve invoices
• Plan, execute, supervise and report on all performance metrics for all brand marketing campaigns
• Deep dive into performance data to help inform campaign optimizations and creative insights
• Provide monthly competitive updates to Brand team and senior leadership
• Has 5-10 years of proven experience in a brand marketing role
• Has agency experience (not a must)
• Can tell a story using data and statistics
• Has media planning and buying experience
• Has strong persuasive writing skills, and an experienced PowerPoint user
• Is an Excel whiz and can manage a large budget without missing a penny
• Has excellent interpersonal skills and significant experience working cross functionally – should be able to collaborate closely with Marketing, Finance and Product peers as a key partner
• Can understand business objectives and proactively contribute strategic ideas
• Brings brand experience from past roles (brand architecture, positioning/messaging, naming, campaign development, etc.)
• Strong work ethic and a take-charge attitude to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
• Can funnel constructive feedback into new ideas
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid, and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity, and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.