Senior Graphic Designer
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners.
• Graphic Designer executes the strategic vision of special projects, pitches/presentations, and property marketing collateral as requested by fee-earners, marketing leadership, and broader service delivery teams.
• Responsible for supporting visual marketing and service line needs by providing timely, consistent, and high-quality design work and templates under strict deadlines.
• Design and format marketing materials including property brochures, proposals, presentation boards, flyers, e-blasts, postcards, offering memorandums, pop-up banners, tour books, and event invitations
• Provide creative support for business development pursuits, both proposals, and presentations
• Develop and oversee all creative aspects of production and quality control, reporting progress to local markets Marketing team
• Coordinating production of materials, including gathering printing bids, packaging artwork, and assembling final layouts for printers; preparing notes and instructions for printers and other vendors; and liaising with Marketing Coordinators and Marketing leadership as needed
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years of experience
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
• Strong capability to work efficiently and independently to maintain high quality in a high-volume department.
• Experience in professional services graphic design.
• Strong time management, organizational, and prioritization skills. Must have the ability to balance multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
• Self-motivated approach with the ability to take initiative but works well in a group environment.
• A creative, organized, and highly motivated individual who brings a strong design aesthetic and enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial sales environment.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.