Following six years of steady growth, Charlotte-based consulting firm Next Stage is seeking to add a Marketing Specialist to its team. The Marketing Specialist will provide leadership and team support of client management across the firm’s organizational strategy and strengthening services.
Next Stage is a social good consulting firm that partners with nonprofit and corporate change-makers to build strong organizations and fuel community change.
Next Stage is adding to our team! We’re looking for a digital marketing expert who is passionate about social good and lives to tell a good story. They need to be a creative, strategic thinker who also understands that detailed execution is critical for success. We need a self-starter and master collaborator who is adept at driving content and taking on the voice of others. If this sounds like you or someone you know, check out the full description and send us your application.
Next Stage is seeking a Marketing Specialist to join a growing team who share a common goal of strengthening the social good sector both in the Charlotte region and a growing regional and national online presence. The successful applicant for this role will have a unique alignment of skills: skilled storyteller and digital marketer, highly self-motivated, proficient at project management and strong writing ability.
The Marketing Specialist will serve primarily as internal marketing & project management support, but will also engage in client work as needed. Partnering primarily with the firm’s Managing Director and Consultant, the Marketing Specialist will facilitate all marketing efforts for Next Stage, as well as project implementation for clients.
As a trusted member of the Next Stage team, the Marketing Specialist will be counted on for highly flexible and adaptable project management across a number of external client partnerships and internal firm-wide initiatives.
• Maintain a deep understanding of digital marketing and skilled in a number of digital marketing areas, including webinars, social media and email.
• Understanding of web metrics and digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
• Grow the Next Stage audience through online lead generation, leveraging Next Stage’s existing webinar and workshop channels and expanding into new channels and audiences as needed.
• Develop email and digital marketing efforts designed to move prospects through the marketing funnel.
• Manage the firm’s online presence, including the website and social media platforms.
• Create strong content across a range of mediums (social media, ebooks, reports, etc) for both Next Stage and client projects. Audio/video experience is a huge bonus.
• Must be a skilled storyteller, adept at adopting the voice of clients.
• Participate in weekly team meetings and share progress on internal and external projects.
• Engage with staff and contractors to advance client work and firmwide initiatives.
• Track activity through a shared Google calendar and monitor the activity of team members to ensure synergy.
• 3-5 years of marketing experience or related field.
• Demonstrated expertise in the areas of marketing and content generation, video or graphic design skills are a plus.
• Ability to interface with clients and adaptable project manager for engagements with nonprofit organizations.
• Exceptional written communication skills
• A commitment to the mission of strengthening the social good sector for the Greater Charlotte community
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and prioritize multiple projects. Must be motivated to work independently.
• Proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft Office. Experience with WordPress, Adobe Design products or Canva is a plus.
Hours and compensation:
Compensation commensurate with experience, with potential for performance-based bonus. Next Stage is open to a full or part-time structure, with an hour range between 30-40/week on a regular schedule.