This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 19015 Wildcat Trail: $1,175,000
- Neighborhood: Davidson
- Realtor: Jason McGory at The Redbud Group
- Features: Stately exterior, on the River Run golf course, saltwater pool, great kitchen, generously sized rooms
- Specs: 5 bed, 4.5 bath, 5,922 square feet
Anyone else spend a lot of time looking at kitchens on Pinterest? If so, this roundup is for you.
Here are 10 houses for sale in Charlotte with enviable kitchens.
Why we love it: This painted brick ranch has a charming exterior, and a stylish kitchen with soft-close shaker-style cabinets, quartz countertops, and modern lighting and accessories.
- Neighborhood: Oakhurst
- Realtor: Lena Saleh at Lionheart Real Estate LLC
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,045 square feet
- Notable features: Charming exterior, hardwood floors, custom closets, stylish modern kitchen, updates throughout
Why we love it: Calling all modern design lovers. This duplex has an open living area, chic black kitchen, beautiful kitchen and bathroom tile, bright light-filled rooms, and more.
- Neighborhood: Historic West End
- Realtor: Joe Fontana at Chelsea Realty LLC
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,464 square feet
- Notable features: New build, open living area, chic black kitchen, beautiful kitchen and bathroom tile, bright light-filled rooms
Why we love it: This adorable cottage has all the charm you’d expect from 1940s home but with dreamt modern upgrades. The kitchen is especially well done with light gray cabinets, a mix of shelving styles, an exposed brick wall, bar area, and A+ appliances.
- Neighborhood: Chantilly
- Realtor: Katherine Richey at Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,181 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, cottage charm, fabulous kitchen, built-in dining nook, open kitchen/living area, cool wallpaper
Why we love it: This house gives you so much square footage for your money; it’s ideal for a family and those who like to entertain. I love the light blue island pops against the fresh otherwise-all-white kitchen.
- Neighborhood: Huntersville
- Realtor: Holly Kimsey Evans at eXp Realty LLC
- Specs: 6 bed, 4 bath, 3,563 square feet
- Notable features: Fresh, bright kitchen with blue island, spacious rooms, great paver patio with a fire pit
Why we love it: This townhouse checks all the boxes for me: convenient location, bright, neutral interior, and of course, a great kitchen. I love how the exposed brick breaks up the all the white and the natural light in this room.
- Neighborhood: Dilworth/South End
- Realtor: Amanda Young at Allen Tate SouthPark
- Specs: 3 bed, 3.5 bath, 1,665 square feet
- Notable features: Tons of natural light, location, adorable kitchen, open living area, updated baths
Why we love it: Just built in 2018, this transitional-style house is gorgeous all around, but the kitchen and living area steal the show. I love the shiplap ceiling in the kitchen, custom cabinets, and giant island. The coffered ceilings and fireplace surround in the living room complement the kitchen’s quality craftsmanship nicely.
- Neighborhood: South Charlotte
- Realtor: Kim Trouten at Allen Tate SouthPark
- Specs: 4 bed, 3 bath, 3,024 square feet
- Notable features: Pretty architectural details, great kitchen with enviable cabinetry, curb appeal, low-maintenance manicured yard
Why we love it: I never get tired of looking at Dilworth bungalows, and this one doesn’t disappoint. The kitchen has glass-front cabinets with accent lighting; it brings such a nice, warm glow to the kitchen.
- Neighborhood: Dilworth
- Realtor: Lauren Dayton at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,356 square feet
- Notable features: Outdoor living spaces, location, glass-front kitchen cabinets with accent lighting, screened-in patio with TV, updates throughout
Why we love it: I love this house — from the asymmetrical exterior to the generous owner’s suite to the outdoor setup. Of course the kitchen is gorgeous too, with its clean design and open layout.
- Neighborhood: Cotswold
- Realtor: Anja Zimmerman at Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 5 bed, 4.5 bath, 4,293 square feet
- Notable features: Stylish, open kitchen, ideal outdoor entertaining setup, enviable owner’s suite, built in 2017
Why we love it: This craftsman-style gem is giving me major heart eyes. From graciously sized bedrooms to the colorful design, there’s so much to love. The kitchen has fun light fixtures, patterned backsplash, and the coolest built-in dining nook attached to the island.
- Neighborhood: Dilworth
- Realtor: Marcy Basrawala at Dickens Mitchener
- Specs: 4 bed, 3 bath, 4,588 square feet
- Notable features: Colorful interior, unique kitchen with built-in dining nook, craftsman style, generous room, dreamy owner’s suite with huge walk-in closet
Why we love it: I’m so intrigued by Tudor-style homes, including this one. The kitchen’s bright, modern design provides a sophisticated contrast to the 1930s exterior. I love the mixed metals, patterned tile backsplash, and custom range hood, too.
- Neighborhood: Myers Park
- Realtor: Amy Scibelli at HM Properties
- Specs: 4 bed, 4.5 bath, 4,043 square feet
- Notable features: 1930s house with fun, modern updates, gorgeous kitchen, amazing outdoor fireplace and grill station