This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 440 Alexander St.: $465,000
- Neighborhood: Matthews
- Realtor: Olivia Hwang at The Redbud Group ([email protected] or 704.557.6942)
- Features: Home office, all-seasons sunroom, brick facade, wood floors, fenced-in yard
- Specs: 4 bed, 3.5 bath, 2,579 square feet
Still looking for your dream home? One of these gems under $500,000 might do the trick.
If you need some budget-friendly inspo, see how real estate agent Katie Roche transformed her $316,000 Madison Park ranch into a stunning oasis.
Why we love it: This traditional brick has been completely renovated. It features a new gorgeous kitchen with gray cabinetry and mixed metals; graciously sized rooms; restored wood flooring; and an entertainers patio.
- Neighborhood: Westchester
- Realtor: Maria del Mar Vazquez at Coldwell Banker Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 1.5 bath, 1,142 square feet
- Notable features: Stylish updates, new gorgeous kitchen, gray cabinetry, mixed metals, graciously sized rooms, restored wood flooring, entertainers patio
Why we love it: Sitting on just over an acre, this two-story home is made for a family looking for privacy, a large wooded yard, and plenty of room for the kiddos.
- Neighborhood: Steeplechase
- Realtor: Jessica Pendergraft at Providence Management & Invest
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,733 square feet
- Notable features: Updated kitchen, covered front porch, cozy living room with fireplace, cul-de-sac, 1-acre lot
Why we love it: This adorable three-bed has designer lighting and wallpaper; stylishly appointed living room with a fireplace; a galley kitchen with white cabinetry; and a decent-sized yard with a deck and storage sheds.
- Neighborhood: Merry Oaks
- Realtor: Bobby Sisk at Nestlewood Realty, LLC
- Specs: 3 bed, 1 bath, 1,051 square feet
- Notable features: Designer lighting and wallpaper, stylishly appointed living room with a fireplace, galley kitchen with white cabinetry, decent-sized yard with a deck and storage sheds
Why we love it: From the sunny yellow exterior to the open living area, there’s a lot to love about this NoDa bungalow. The owner’s suite has a large walk in closet and ensuite with dual vanity and oversized shower stall.
- Neighborhood: NoDa
- Realtor: Ken Riel at Nestlewood Realty, LLC
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,344 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, location, large owner’s suite, open living area, outdoor space for entertaining
Why we love it: The updates on this one are just right, from the finish on the wood floors to the shaker cabinets and gold fixtures in the kitchen. The generously sized and the floorplan make 1,530 square feet feel spacious.
- Neighborhood: Montclaire
- Realtor: Kristen Pegg at Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,530 square feet
- Notable features: Generously sized rooms, great floorplan, beautifully and newly finished wood flooring, shaker cabinets, nice yard
Why we love it: The interior of this one is great, but this semi-circle stone patio is everything to me. It’s easy to imagine curling up in an Adirondack chair by the fire pit.
- Neighborhood: Beverly Woods
- Realtor: Matt Stone at The Matt Stone Team
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,640 square feet
- Notable features: Great layout, screened-in porch, semi-circle stone patio, open formal living and dining areas, fenced-in yard
Why we love it: If you love the modern farmhouse look, this one’s for you. Some highlights include painted brick exterior, shiplap walls, white kitchen with shaker cabinets and wood floating shelves,
- Neighborhood: Stonehaven
- Realtor: Heather Gibbs at Dickens Mitchener
- Specs: 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,101 square feet
- Notable features: Modern farmhouse design, painted brick exterior, shiplap walls, white kitchen with shaker cabinets and wood floating shelves, gorgeous owner’s suite
Why we love it: Calling all modern design lovers. This duplex has an open living area, chic black kitchen, beautiful kitchen and bathroom tile, bright light-filled rooms, and more.
- Neighborhood: Historic West End
- Realtor: Joe Fontana at Chelsea Realty LLC
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,464 square feet
- Notable features: New build, open living area, chic black kitchen, beautiful kitchen and bathroom tile, bright light-filled rooms
Why we love it: This craftsman has a colorful exterior, the most welcoming front porch, two owner’s suites (plus two more bedrooms), and a balcony.
- Neighborhood: Wesley Heights
- Realtor: Elizabeth Grillo at EG Real Estate Consultants
- Specs: 4 bed, 3.5 bath, 1,900 square feet
- Notable features: Cute front porch, two owner’s suites, balcony, craftsman-style exterior, location
Why we love it: You’ve got a welcoming entry, high-quality kitchen, nicely updated bathrooms, new hardwoods throughout, and a back deck. I also love the shaker details on the exterior.
- Neighborhood: Woodbridge
- Realtor: Joni Greenawalt at Keller Williams
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,920 square feet
- Notable features: Welcoming entry, high-quality kitchen, nicely updated bathrooms, new hardwoods throughout, a back deck