Inside Sales Representative
Sonic Automotive is revolutionizing the automotive buying and servicing experience – one Happy Customer at a time. Our customers love their cars and as a Guest Experience Center Agent, You will play an integral role in making sure that their ownership experience is world class. Sonic Automotive believes that Customer Satisfaction begins with Associate Satisfaction –and that means You!
Sonic Automotive is hiring Inside Sales Representatives in the Greater Charlotte market to work in our Guest Experience Center in Lowell, NC, and eventually transition into a work from home or remote environment.
The Inside Sales Representative (Guest Experience Center Agent) is responsible for answering inbound calls, chats, internet leads, and explaining to our guests our new sales process and ultimately setting an appointment at one of Sonic’s dealerships. As a member of our Guest Experience Center team, you will work with GEC leadership and dealership management to ensure guests receive requested information and make the vehicle purchase process simple, fast, and fun. You will learn about our exciting new vehicle brands to include BMW, Audi, Land Rover, Jaguar, Ford, Toyota, and other brands and use our state of the art technology. Our comprehensive sales training includes product training, sales skills training, communication skills, and training on how to navigate our internal software systems. This position is open to candidates who are interested in a work from home environment. Following several weeks of training and consistent performance within the role, we openly discuss the possibility of working from your own home, providing that the employee has an appropriate and adequate workspace.
• Build rapport with guests and assist with information gathering and questions
• Answer inbound phone calls and chats and complete outbound phone calls to follow up with guests
• Exercise the ability to understand the guest needs, match hose needs with company inventory and suggest possible alternatives
• Set appointments for guests based on their time, location preference, and vehicle needs
• Continually improve and be receptive to coaching
• Practice efficiency, handle call volumes knowledgeably while still providing excellent service
• Answer guest’s questions accurately, openly, and honestly
• Retail and/or sales experience
• Upbeat attitude and professional disposition
• Track record of performing in a fast-paced environment
• Highly proficient data entry and phone skills
• Flexible schedule (7 day/week operation)
• Work from Home setup (Quiet, distraction-free, reliable internet, etc)
You can earn $40,000 – $60,000 depending on experience and Performance! And the Opportunities do not end there. This department expects to triple in size over the next 1-2 years, and that means even more opportunity for you!