.Net Software Engineer (on hold)
We are looking for a .net Software Developer to join our team!
• As part of a cross-functional, full stack scrum team be a key contributor to the development of foundational components using Microsoft Azure and .Net C# that powers the ecomdash product
• Collaborate with Product Management, UX, and senior members of the development team to understand the business needs and find the best technical solution for meeting those needs using .NET C#, Microsoft Azure, and SQL Server
• Apply, participate and stay current with best practices, architecture, and development of new software using .NET C#, Microsoft Azure and SQL Server and related tools
• Stay on top of industry trends and ensure the team appropriately utilizes the latest technologies and best practices building out enterprise applications in Azure
• Be a key contributor to the creation of a long-term, scalable architecture using .NET C#, Microsoft Azure, and SQL Server
• 5 plus years of overall software development lifecycle experience
• 5 plus years of experience working with Microsoft DevOps.
• 5 plus years of experience writing code using .NET C#.
• 5 plus years of experience designing, maintaining, integrating, and building SOAP and Restful services.
• 5 plus years of experience HTML and CSS front end development
• 5 plus years of experience SQL Server experience writing and fine-tuning SQL queries and Stored procedures.
• Ability to participate as part of a highly collaborative Agile team
• Strong collaboration and influence skills
• Ability to articulate engineering design strategies related to scalability, performance, security, usability, and development platforms
• Strong focus on team effectiveness, results, and customer success
Benefits and culture:
• We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code, and excellent medical, dental, and vision – we’re there for you!
• In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
• We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we’re proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we’re working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
• You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored, and grow.