This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 5668 Lansing Drive: $685,000
- Neighborhood: Lansdowne
- Realtor: Katie Olejniczak at The Redbud Group
- Features: Mid-century modern design, sleek cabinetry, cool light fixtures, punchy front door, open layout, stylish features throughout
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 2,077 square feet
I love single-story homes. Maybe its because I grew up in a brick ranch, or maybe it’s because it seems like the dreamiest layout for entertaining. Either way, I’m into ’em.
Here are 10 ranch-style homes on the market I’m obsessed with right now, ranging from $199,000 to $925,000.
715 Claremont Road — $199,000
Why we love it: This four-bed renovated ranch has a new kitchen with white cabinets and an island; a big fenced-in yard; plenty of bedrooms for a family; and neutral upgrades throughout.
- Neighborhood: Westwood
- Realtor: Rich Scola at eXp Realty LLC
- Specs: 4 bed, 2 bath, 1,225 square feet
- Notable features: 4 beds, fenced-in yard, recently remodeled, neutral interior, new appliances
6234 Ashcrest Drive — $238,000
Why we love it: Calling all project-lovers! This three-bed is a bit of a fixer-upper, but it has a charming exterior with a rocking chair front porch, and its in the Myers Park school district.
- Neighborhood: Montclaire South
- Realtor: Rachel Alles at Mark Spain Real Estate
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,694 square feet
- Notable features: Spacious rooms, cozy fireplace, large backyard, rocking chair front porch, fixer upper potential
6516 Pleasant Grove Road — $390,000
Why we love it: This sprawling beauty has a great galley-style kitchen; gorgeous outdoor living areas, like the front porch and screened-in back porch; and it’s got rustic-inspired finishes throughout. Oh, and it’s on 4.42 acres.
- Neighborhood: North West Charlotte
- Realtor: Amy Gamble at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,797 square feet
- Notable features: 4.42 acres, spacious layout, farmhouse-inspired finishes, gorgeous outdoor living areas
5128 Valley Stream Road — $475,000
Why we love it: From the open-concept layout and hardwood floors to the finished basement and tiered back deck, there’s a lot to like about this one. Plus, it’s walkable to Park Road Shopping Center and the Little Hope Greenway.
- Neighborhood: Selwyn Park
- Realtor: Alicia Shope at Keller Williams South Park
- Specs: 4 bed, 2 bath, 2,070 square feet
- Notable features: Location, open-concept main area, tiered back deck, basement
3331 Benard Ave. — $539,000
Why we love it: Beautifully designed, this single-story house — walking distance from NoDa — has stylish fixtures and accessories and designer touches like painted ceilings, French doors, etc. I also love the front porch, and that the owner’s suite has two walk-in closets.
- Neighborhood: NoDa
- Realtor: Elizabeth Grillo at EG Real Estate Consultants
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,574 square feet
- Notable features: Double walk-in closets in the main bedroom, location, designer finishes, cool lighting, great layout, relaxed cottage vibes
2136 Carmel Road — $675,000
Why we love it: This dreamy painted brick ranch has a gorgeous front porch, designer finishes, spacious bedrooms, white kitchen, wood flooring throughout, and a partially covered patio, all on a .75-acre lot. The outdoor living area is particularly dreamy.
- Neighborhood: Town And Country Estates, SouthPark area
- Realtor: Sri Burugapalli at Kronen Realty Inc
- Specs: 4 bed, 3.5 bath, 2,546 square feet
- Notable features: Gorgeous front porch, designer finishes, spacious bedrooms, white kitchen, wood flooring throughout, partially covered patio, .75-acre flat lot
3608 Haverstick Place — $685,000
Why we love it: This is my ideal layout: one floor, four bedrooms, spacious but not too open-concept, generous kitchen with a breakfast nook, partially covered outdoor living area. I love this house, especially the kitchen, and the Mountainbrook location.
- Neighborhood: Mountainbrook
- Realtor: Shelly Rydell at Dickens Mitchener
- Specs: 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,760 square feet
- Notable features: Dreamy layout, plenty of room for entertaining, outdoor living area, gorgeous, sizable kitchen, great SouthPark location
916 Bridlepath Lane — $725,000
Why we love it: From the waterfall-edge island to the free-standing soaking tub in the owner’s shower, there are many luxe details throughout this house. Plus, it’s a neutral canvas for whatever your design style may be.
- Neighborhood: Cotswold
- Realtor: Hunter Fendley at Bungalo
- Specs: 4 bed, 2 bath, 2,451 square feet
- Notable features: Nearly a half-acre, open concept, modern finishes, updated kitchen with waterfall island, dreamy owner’s bathroom with a free-standing tub in the shower
1623 Geneva Court — $785,000
Why we love it: The owner’s suite alone won me over. It’s got two separate vanities with tons of storage and two walk-in closets (can you tell I value personal space?). I also love the front porch, outdoor living area, and kitchen layout.
- Neighborhood: Myers Park
- Realtor: Mary Pell Teden at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,795 square feet
- Notable features: Double vanities and double closet in the owner’s suite, outdoor living areas, high-quality kitchen cabinetry, new HVAC, roof, and windows
2940 Forest Park Drive — $925,000
Why we love it: I love how gracious this layout is, with an open kitchen, multiple living and dining areas, and decently sized bedrooms. The stone patio and outdoor living area is impressive, too.
- Neighborhood: Myers Park
- Realtor: Zann Hawkins at Coldwell Banker Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,394 square feet
- Notable features: Impressive outdoor living setup, white kitchen with giant island, arched doorways, painted brick exterior, stylish built-ins, great layout