Help Desk Technician
Wyndham Capital Mortgage (WCM), founded in 2001, is a Fintech Mortgage Lender headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. Our cultural belief is to empower our team members to enrich their lives and careers while working with modern technology, robotics, and automation to eliminate repetitive work and leverage our employee’s human potential and highest-value work. At Wyndham Capital, we intend to facilitate a greater sense of purpose in our jobs and lives. Your involvement will translate directly to continuous improvement in our systems, processes, and customer experience. We believe your experience at WCM will catapult your career growth and nurture your life’s journey.
Wyndham Capital Mortgage is seeking a Help Desk Technician! Join a company whose CEO was inducted into The Mortgage Innovator’s Hall of Fame in 2018 for our use of Technology in the industry! Technology is a huge piece of what sets Wyndham Capital apart from its competitors and we are looking for key players to bolster our talented department!
• Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer operating systems, hardware, and computer peripherals.
• Responds to all level end-user support requests and documents resolution via help desk software.
• Configures and deploys computers for new hires as well as assisting in reconfiguration and desk moves.
• Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security, and systems groups for network, software, and vendor programs.
• Assist the SVP of Technology with clerical duties to ensure that personnel and assets across the enterprise are well coordinated.
• Familiar with: standards, concepts, best practices, and procedures within the enterprise.
• Monitors and enforces corporate data integrity and security policy.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks and works well under general supervision, a certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
• Act as a leader and mentor to junior members of team
• All WCM employees must be able to work cooperatively as team members.
• Networking experience a plus
• Troubleshooting software issues
• Must strive to demonstrate WCM values in daily work on a consistent basis: integrity, leadership, productivity, loyalty, quality, pragmatism, reliability, and progress.
• Must have user support skills, especially interpersonal communication and patience.
• Handle multiple priorities/tasks at the same time.
• Must be able to independently plan and balance workload.
• Ability to solve problems logically and efficiently.
• Excellent communication/interactions skills.
• Must maintain thorough documentation and possess excellent attention to detail.
• Ability and willingness to learn quickly and seek assistance when appropriate.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. and work in cramped spaces.
• 3+ years of experience in a computer-related capacity.
• Working support knowledge in Windows 7/8/10 and Server 2008/12/16.
• Working support knowledge with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Internet Explorer, Remote Desktop, printing, computer hardware (PC and laptop), and web-based applications.
• Strives to provide +1 Service to ensure success, to both internal teams and external clients
• Has the upmost integrity, period.
• Is naturally curious – you enjoy seeking out and applying new things in your job
• Knows how to make smart, informed decisions
• Has passion for your job and positive energy that is infectious!
• Cares about your work and performance, and you want to provide impact across the organization
• At times, can be innovative and not afraid to bring big thinking and ideas to the table
• Is able to deliver influential communication to others
• Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Assistance Programs
• Pre-tax health spending account (HSA)
• 401(k) plan (with company match)
• Company provided life insurance
• Pet Insurance
• 8 hours of Volunteer Time Off
• Employee discounts (fitness, phone)
• Wellness events