Paid Social Strategist
Union is a digital-first agency that partners with ambitious and progressively-minded clients to deliver powerful digital brand experiences. Our work – whether it’s a fully-enabled corporate platform, branded connected-device experience, playful touchscreen kiosk, edgy product microsite or a tightly-woven client acquisition campaign – always combines results-driven enterprise-level strategy, industry insights research, award-winning design, rich-media content, and leading-edge technology.
We’ve worked hard to establish an open, collaborative, and creative studio environment over the past decade, and we are continuing to grow. We’re looking for a Paid Social Strategist with proven experience in digital marketing using paid media. Preferred experience in the following platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. Professional experience on TikTok and Snapchat is a plus. Candidates should have 2+ years of industry experience and at minimum 1 year of Paid Social experience. Candidates should be authorized to work in the U.S. at this time.
The ideal candidate will have both a collaborative mentality and a data-driven mindset that can drive positive ROI through paid social channels. This person will be responsible for owning paid social marketing operations across a variety of clients from strategy execution, planning, campaign structure management, campaign optimization, bidding strategies, and measurement. Your daily responsibilities will also include tracking and steering the paid social campaigns towards the client’s KPIs whilst also providing insight into performance in the form of weekly status updates, monthly reporting and quarterly business reviews.
• Keen understanding of how the digital medium is consumed by the general population
• Up-to-date knowledge of current paid social marketing trends
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience managing and executing high budget paid media digital campaigns across channels
• Deep knowledge of analytics platforms
• Self-motivated with the ability to juggle multiple projects
• Ability to work effectively within a team to develop solutions that emerge from a strategic foundation
• Meticulous attention to detail and overall product quality
• Confidence in presenting work and ability to interact comfortably with the team and clients
• Ability to conceive and develop solutions individually as well as in a collaborative environment
• Commitment not to just fulfilling an assignment, but in adding value, pushing the boundaries and creating work that makes a difference
• Team player (those great personality types that people love to work with)