Mutual Fund Services Representative
Capital Management of the Carolinas is a small, SEC-registered mutual fund broker/dealer.
We are seeking a part-time Mutual Fund Services Representative. Work Schedule will be Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
• Daily order entry of purchases, redemptions, transfers, etc. taken over the phone.
• Processing of daily maintenance on accounts (including opening new accounts, maintaining proper account registration and bank wire information, etc.).
• Answering customer inquiries through phone contact and correspondence.
• Assisting with periodic client mailings and other administrative duties as needed.
• After sufficient training, this position would eventually move into a supervisory capacity for our client service desk daily operation.
• A strong professional work ethic (due to the nature of the position minimal absenteeism is essential).
• Outgoing personality with a courteous and friendly telephone voice.
• Strong math aptitude with a detail orientation.
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Windows, Excel & Word are essential).
• Strong organization skills needing little supervision.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Work in a team-oriented environment with a “Can-Do” attitude.
• Maintain a professional performance standard that exhibits reliability and accountability.
• Resolving client inquiries via email and phone.
• Account maintenance (transaction inquiries, electronic document reviews, etc.)
• Provides new and existing customers with the best possible service in relation to inquiries and service requests
• Examinations Required for continued employment:
• FINRA Series 6 and 63 required and Series 26 a plus.
Competitive plus bonus, depending on qualifications