Business Development – Inside Sales
Plant-Tours.com is a leader in tour guide and audio training systems used by industrial and manufacturing facilities in North America. Tour guide and training systems include audio devices, headphones, microphones, etc that enhance the experience of visiting guests and staff members’ communication. We are seeking an experienced inside Tour & Training Sales Consultant to help develop our B2B market.
• Call on existing customers, prospects and new leads to sell and cross-sell our products and services.
• Call on prospects and new leads to introduce our products and services.
• Work effectively to qualify and manage leads within a CRM.
• Pursue new business through phone and video calls.
• Identify prospects needs, offer a sample Demo Kit, and make product recommendations.
• Move the prospect along the sales pipeline efficiently to meet their needs.
• Provide customer timely estimates and follow up for sales agreement.
• 3 years of outbound sales experience with measurable success record
• Requires proficiency in computer skills: Word, Excel, Email and Calendar applications
• Focus, dedication and organization are essential to your success
• Eager to meet goals and develop on-going customer relationships
• Should possess integrity, drive and professionalism while being customer service oriented, friendly and affable
Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Benefits: 401K with company match, insurance compensation, paid time off and a friendly cooperative work environment.