Since 1929, Amerock® Hardware has set out to offer decorative hardware solutions that inspire, coordinate, and help express personal style throughout the home. Amerock offers a complete line of decorative and functional cabinet hardware, bath hardware, hook and rail, and wall plates. Amerock’s award-winning decorative and functional hardware solutions have built the company’s reputation for chic design accessories that inspire homeowners to express their personal style. Available in a variety of finishes and styles, Amerock offers high-quality designs at affordable prices.
Today, Amerock is a part of The Piedmont Hardware Group and is headquartered in Huntersville, North Carolina. Our brand focus is to continue to offer outstanding quality, exceptional customer service, and innovative design solutions.
Always Creating. Always Timeless. Always Amerock.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to support our fast-growing business team. Our Product Manager will drive the research, development, execution, and profitability of current and future products. The Product Manager is responsible for product development, product marketing, product lifecycle management, and merchandising execution for the Amerock portfolio of products, across all channels of business. This role handles constant intellectual challenges in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. The position demands strategic leadership, rigor, adaptability and a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
• Develops strategies and business plans for all product categories, supported by executable initiatives that deliver results in line with short- and long-term goals
• Determines product assortment mix by channel assuming the role of a business owner with a focus on sales, profitability, inventory/service levels, and EBITDA
• Develops product roadmap, collaborating with sales, and channel teams. Which aligns planning process cross-functionally. Recommends priorities and drives synergies across customers and brands within different channels. And provides product, sales, and management team competitive insights and recommendations
• Establishes pricing strategy, by product category, by brand, by channel; ensures accurate and competitive pricing across the category and produces pricing guidelines consistent with the overall pricing strategy
• Works in parallel with multiple teams to commercialize and execute, proceeding through the Stage Gate process
• Oversees product lifecycle management from inception to end-of-life
• Leverages the sourcing team for optimizing assortment; collaborates with key support functions to ensure efficient and effective sales, marketing, as well as service processes
• Works with sourcing and engineering in the development of new suppliers. Assists in negotiating product specifications. Collaborates with supply chain on forecasting and setup for all current and new product programs. And delivers profitable product mix
• Identifies business risks and opportunities
• Engages in S&OP process to provide input, working collaboratively with cross-functional partners to improve forecast accuracy; reduce finished goods inventory and E&O, and prune unproductive SKUs. And execute and monitor SKU exits and changeovers
• Tracks and maintains appropriate cost center budget elements and communicates issues
• Collaborates with Channel Team to create go-to-market plans for new product launches; overseeing the branding, positioning, and visual representation of the product lines in all marketing materials
• Partners with field sales in new business development & customer acquisition.
• College degree in engineering, marketing, or business
• 7 or more years of experience in professional marketing environments preferably categories closely tied to home building, improvement, and/or remodeling categories
• 5 or more years of product management experience
• A proven experience working with B2B channels such as high-end showrooms/dealers, distributors, kitchen and bath builders/contractors, etc.; Familiar with the omni-channel
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills