Digital Content Manager
The Digital Content Manager at Husqvarna is responsible for supporting Husqvarna North America’s end customers by maintaining brand and retailer .coms and internal content hub. This person will work within marketing team and will partner with product and sales to drive website content deliverables including navigation, search, marketing, and product pages. This role will serve our B2C and B2B customers with a premium brand experience and accurate product information. Additional responsibilities may be added based on business needs.
• Maintain, audit, track, and optimize marketing content on brand .com websites and retailer product pages.
• Maintain, audit, track and optimize product content, including specs, descriptions, A+ content on digital channels including brand .com, retailer product pages, and B2B sites.
• Work with IT, product team, and 3rd party vendors to ensure all product data, including articles, specs, images, and descriptions are syndicated or updated accurately across all digital distribution channels.
• Drive product launches within digital channels and manage digital content calendar by collaborating with marketing and sales to ensure product landing and detail pages are delivered on time.
• Understand and respond to digital metrics and performance data to improve website content. Ensures proper coding and tracking of URLs are in place for analysis and ROI reporting.
• Work with global and local brand marketing teams to ensure brand .com has updated promotional content and messaging consistency across all product categories and B2B verticals.
• Employ SEO best practices and execute tasks based on real world results. Collaborate with marketing and IT teams to ensure web pages are optimized for search results to meet business goals.
• Lead digital platform projects in driving technology and automation forward to support product data integration and delivery of feeds for various platforms and B2B websites.
• Identify areas needing improvement and develop plans necessary to continuously move sales and marketing teams forward toward utilization of digital systems.
• Bachelors degree with a focus in Marketing, Technology or related field
• 5 or more years of related experience
• Min. 5 years Ad Platforms
• Min. 5 years Marketing Platforms (CMS, DAM, Marketing PIM, Reviews, Content Hub, commerce)
• Min. 5 years Database Management
• Min. 5 years Microsoft Excel
• Working knowledge of marketing platforms, CMS, PIM, DAM, and integration methods
• Working knowledge of analytics tools including Google Analytics and third-party tools
• Results-oriented and demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet compressed/critical deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical skills, including a demonstrated ability to synthesize, interpret, and communicate market and competitive product data
• Strong organization, time management, and problem-solving skills. Ability to work in a global matrix structure.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as teamwork and interpersonal skills, to include the ability to develop high quality working relationships both internally and externally with customers and suppliers.
• Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adaptive to internal processes and change, delays or unexpected events
• Proficiency at the intermediate to experienced level in MS Office software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
• Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding proprietary company information. Excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Familiarity with a product ratings & review platform, like BazaarVoice
• Familiarity with Sitecore, IBM Websphere Commerce, Salsify, Oracle Service Cloud & Eloqua Applications