This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 136 Pebble Brook Lane: $790,000
- Neighborhood: Mooresville
- Realtor: Sara Ryan at The Redbud Group
- Features: Updated living areas, dual decks, fire pit area with water views, spacious bedrooms, and did we mention water views?
- Specs: 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 3,072 square feet
Inventory might be low, but there are still some gems on the Charlotte market. If you’re itching for more space, here are 10 homes for sale we love.
1616 Pegram St. – $455,000
Why we love it: This 1930s charmer has my heart, especially the peachy pink front door. The shaker style cabinets, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and shiplap accents are also stylish.
- Neighborhood: Belmont
- Realtor: John Kurtz at National Real Estate
- Specs: 4 bed, 2 bath, 1,694 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, 1930s charm, refinished hardwoods, 4 spacious bedrooms, stylish kitchen with quartz counters
3933 Riverbend Road – $495,000
Why we love it: There’s something about sprawling ranch that always gets me. The neutral colors, updated bathrooms, and dining nook are all nice touches, too.
- Neighborhood: Beverly Woods
- Realtor: Joe Huneycutt at Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,794 square feet
- Notable features: Sprawling ranch layout, brick fireplace, updated bathrooms, fresh paint
1201 Pegram St. – $500,000
Why we love it: Imagine living in an adorable bungalow and being able to walk to Ace No. 3. This house give you that plus an open concept and outdoor living area for entertaining.
- Neighborhood: Belmont
- Realtor: Dawon Millwood at 5 Points Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,705 square feet
- Notable features: Quartz countertops, spacious outdoor entertainment spaces, huge walk-in closet, walkable neighborhood
3013 Hanson Drive – $500,000
Why we love it: Luckily Charlotte weather is relatively mild year-round, which means you can sip your drink of choice from that fabulous front porch year-round. Other highlights include a fenced-in yard, cozy living room, and white kitchen.
- Neighborhood: Myers Park
- Realtor: Kalie Koivisto at Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 3 bed, 1.5 bath, 1,332 square feet
- Notable features: Brick exterior, gracious paver front patio, fenced-in yard, cozy living room, white kitchen
508 Walnut Ave. – $574,500
Why we love it: If the quintessential Southern wrap-around porch doesn’t win you over immediately, maybe the front room with a two-toned fireplace or generous owner’s suite will. I also love the fresh kitchen and double-decker back porch.
- Neighborhood: Wesley Heights
- Realtor: Brooke Marin at Providence Realty Partners, LLC
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,658 square feet
- Notable features: Charm, wrap-around porch, gracious owner’s retreat, white kitchen, double-decker back porch
721 Hawthorne Lane – $750,000
Why we love it: From its poppy colors to modern finishes, this house has tons of custom touches. The layout and yard were made for entertaining.
- Neighborhood: Elizabeth
- Realtor: Eric Layne at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 3 bath, 2,322 square feet
- Notable features: Poppy colors, modern design, fresh kitchen, entertainers backyard, multiple fireplaces
2518 Danbury St. – $810,000
Why we love it: I love the traditional design of this white brick ranch, but the outdoor living area is the star of the show. It has a paver patio with a dining area and handsome fireplace.
- Neighborhood: Cotswold
- Realtor: McSwain Bell at Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 4 bed, 3 bath, 2,375 square feet
- Notable features: Sprawling layout, two-car carport, paver patio with fireplace
1838 Asheville Place – $920,000
Why we love it: Remodeled in 2005, this charmer has high ceilings, covered front porch, home office, owner’s suite with a gracious bathroom, screened-in porch, and a manageable fenced-in yard.
- Neighborhood: Dilworth
- Realtor: Isabel Roberts at Dickens Mitchener
- Specs: 4 bed, 3 bath, 2,488 square feet
- Notable features: High ceilings, covered front porch, home office, owner’s suite with a gracious bathroom, screened-in porch, manageable fenced-in yard
2711 Rothwood Drive – $2,149,000
Why we love it: There’s a lot to love about this six-bedroom Foxcroft beauty, starting with its curb appeal. I also love the fresh, neutral paint, entertainers layout, and huge covered back porch.
- Neighborhood: Olde Foxcroft
- Realtor: Heather Mackey at Dickens Mitchener
- Specs: 6 bed, 5.5 bath, 5,566 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, completely renovated, fresh colors, entertainers layout, huge covered back porch
2064 Queens Road East – $2,295,000
Why we love it: Beautiful fixtures, chic wallpaper, a gorgeous kitchen, brick exterior, and a pool are just a few noteworthy features of this Myers Park stunner.
- Neighborhood: Myers Park
- Realtor: Sarah Salton at HM Properties
- Specs: 4 bed, 6 bath, 4,818 square feet
- Notable features: .57-acre lot, carport with Tesla charger, white kitchen with oversized island, floor-to-ceiling windows, pool