Coordinator, Special Projects
E4E Relief, established in 2014, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Foundation For The Carolinas and operates as a 501c3 charitable business solution. We empower companies and employees to respond to crises by providing a global, charitable solution in times of need. A fundamental change in the way people think about the relationship between a company and its employees.
We partner with corporations nationwide and internationally to establish and administer disaster and hardship relief programs to assist their employees facing unexpected financial hardship. We pride ourselves in having a turnkey approach with an exceptional client experience from the moment they interact with E4E Relief. That is where you come in!
The Special Projects Coordinator role, located in our Charlotte, NC headquarters, will support the planning and execution of special projects including E4E Relief Marketing/Communication initiatives and the Brave of Heart Fund. The coordinator will manage projects to ensure timely delivery, oversee action items and key milestones and deliverables, follow-up with team members regarding timelines, schedule meetings, and maintain project documents and reports.
For the Brave of Heart Fund, the Coordinator will support the systematic collection, analysis, and reporting of Brave of Heart Fund data and stories as it relates to E4E Relief’s Fund-related strategic initiatives. These may include Impact Tracking, Donor Fulfillment, the BOH legacy project, awareness initiatives, and others.
• Supports Marketing team to identify, prioritize, monitor and advance projects; recommends and implements managing projects on time and on budget
• Supports the coordination, monitoring and management of special projects for the Marketing, Communication, and Special Fund teams via a master schedule of projects and task due dates
• Communicates with internal and external stakeholders regarding project needs, goals, objectives, timelines and resource allocations
• Provides Impact tracking support including interview scheduling, survey invitation/reminder process via SurveyMonkey
• Fully utilizes tracking systems for applicants/survey responders; ensure accurate reminder process and matching of unique IDs between applications and surveys
• Supports Donor fulfillment through data sorts and gift recognition communications
• Manages and schedules internal and external meetings
• Reviews and edits communications
• Ensures timely workflow for all donor data sets
• Oversees effective documentation and knowledge management throughout the project lifecycle
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in project management coordination or in a similar role
• Strong project management and coordination skills with the ability to effectively work and manage multiple projects with an emphasis on quality and time management
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail and time management
• Proficiency of Microsoft Office suite of applications and ideally experience with information tracking systems
• Ability to set priorities, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines with a high degree of accuracy and urgency, while receiving deliverables from multiple team members
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to influence the team to meet objectives and deadlines
• Able to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment
• General ability to perform the essential functions and overall physical and mental requirements of this position, including stamina to perform tasks over extended periods
• Occasionally moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one worksite and/or workstation to another