Assistant Brand Manager Marketing
Britax has been at the heart of child passenger safety, protecting dreams since 1966. We believe it’s our job to push boundaries so that families can make the most of every moment together. Today we are still leading in safety technology and product innovations, including premium car seats & strollers for families worldwide. Our talented team of engaged individuals with proven knowledge and sincere passion for our consumers are the reason why we have such a strong purpose to help keep children safe. If you want to work in a dynamic environment with a winning reputation for protecting dreams, Britax is the place for you!
The Assistant Brand Manager Marketing provides day-to-day marketing support with consistent representation of the consumer perspective across all business decisions. They will be a champion of the brand for internal development and external messaging.
They will be responsible for ongoing business analysis to ensure brand management activities are implemented in a timely and cost-effective manner, as well as for the delivery of specified business targets (gross sales, EBITDA, market share) through the development and execution of all brand strategies and plans.
• Assists in the development and implementation of short and long-term marketing objectives and strategies. Participates in the development and leads the execution of brand plans and tactics to deliver against agreed-upon brand, business, and financial goals.
• Assists in the development of business cases for brand initiatives.
• Supports efforts of brand business analysis. Continuously monitors business and brand health performance using internal and external data resources to identify issues and opportunities to drive both brand development and volume performance.
• Participates in new product development core teams as product launch and marketing representative. Represents the voice of the consumer and voice of the channel customer on the team.
• Responsible for planning and implementation of marketing strategies in support of new product launches that align with product strategies, leverage unique selling propositions, and resonate with the consumer to drive business and brand growth
• Participates in the creative development process and execution of all communication efforts including packaging, labels, POP, advertising, sales materials, digital assets (videos, PDPs, ADF/BDF), and public relations. Obtain applicable approvals (Product, Legal, etc)
• Works with Digital Director and Creative Services to ensure product assets are current on customer and internal websites, etc.
• Assists in the development of consumer promotional programs and manages the execution.
• Assists in day-to-day brand budget management, tracking, and invoice processing. Ensures dollars are allocated and spent in an efficient and effective manner within budgetary parameters.
• Develops display and POS materials as applicable. Works cross-functionally (sales, demand planning, production, purchasing, creative services) to support promotions.
• Manages various business functions or processes on a daily/weekly basis, such as: sample requests; photoshoot coordination; product specifications; etc.
• Develops presentations for internal and external meetings. Arranges meetings and provides meeting summaries as needed.
• Understands and fosters strong channel partner relationships
• Understands consumer need states, purchase drivers and behaviors and effectively translate those into key programs and business strategies
• MBA preferred, but not required.
• 2 to 3 years of relevant brand marketing experience.
• Previous CPG or consumer durables experience preferred.
• Displays strong personal and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrates knowledge of marketing and consumer promotions.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills and influencing capabilities.
• Demonstrates strong leadership skills in planning, analyzing, prioritizing, and negotiating required.
• Strong cross-functional skills – can effectively take the lead and work with other departments within the organization to achieve business objectives.
• Excellent broad-based business thinker who can collaborate effectively with peers and senior business leaders.
• Proactive and operates well in an unsupervised environment.
• Drives project timelines and maintains a sense of urgency to achieve goals.