This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 5668 Lansing Drive: $700,000
- Neighborhood: Lansdowne
- Realtor: Katie Olejniczak at The Redbud Group
- Features: Mid-century modern home with dreamy finishes like Silestone countertops, top-of-the-line appliances, and a beautiful fireplace.
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 2,077 square feet
Recent real estate data shows that Charlotte’s suburbs are becoming more popular, while fewer people are buying in Uptown.
If you’re craving a small-town lifestyle, and more house for your money, here are 10 homes for sale in charming Belmont.
[Agenda related guide: 20 things to see, do, and eat in Belmont, 15 miles west of Charlotte]
Why we love it: This newly built townhouse has three bedrooms, a white open kitchen, vinyl plank wood flooring, tastefully appointed bathrooms, and a back balcony. Plus, it’s only a 15-minute walk to downtown.
- Realtor: Allison Blair at Blair Realty, LLC
- Specs: 3 bed, 3 bath, 1,520 square feet
- Notable features: Newly built, white open kitchen, wood flooring, back balcony, 15-minute walk to downtown
Why we love it: The one-story home is close to downtown Belmont and features bright, neutral colors throughout. The covered patio and outdoor space are perfect for entertaining.
- Realtor: Lynne Goodwin at Coldwell Banker Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,716 square feet
- Notable features: Fresh neutral paint, updated kitchen with subway tile, large covered patio (hello, coffee-sipping spot), fresh owner’s suite, spacious bathroom and closet
Why we love it: The detailed moldings and French doors give a stylish first impression when you step in the home, and the open kitchen follows that up with glacier gray cabinets, quartz countertops, white ceramic tile backsplash in a herringbone pattern, and stainless steel appliances.
- Realtor: Michael Conley at Eastwood Homes
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,630 square feet
- Notable features: Crown and rail chair molding, upgraded kitchen with quartz counters and herringbone tile, covered porches, two-car garage
Why we love it: The layout of this four-bed, three-bath new build is ideal, with an open kitchen and living area, a guest suite on the main floor (perfect for visiting relatives who don’t like stairs), a home office space, and a spacious master suite and two additional beds upstairs. Also, who doesn’t love a double-decker front porch?
- Realtor: Michael Conley at Eastwood Homes
- Specs: 4 bed, 3 bath, 2,630 square feet
- Notable features: Double-decker front porch, detailed moldings, beautiful kitchen, gas fireplace with marble surround, spacious owner’s suite
Why we love it: This layout is my dream: an entertainer’ s kitchen and living area, spacious owner’s retreat with a double vanity, an office/den, and a guest room. Plus the private courtyard, covered front porch, and screened-in porch create a lot of outdoor living space.
- Realtor: Ryan Plowman at Plowman Properties LLC
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 2,249 square feet
- Notable features: Covered porch, office/study, private courtyard, entertainers layout, partial brick facade, screened-in porch off living area
Why we love it: This one-story 1940s three-bed is as charming as it gets. I love the white picket fence front yard and the patina on the copper pipes/accents. The white kitchen with updated pulls, wallpaper powder room, and upgraded bathrooms also won me over.
- Realtor: Andrew Lineberger at Realty Concepts
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,539 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, white kitchen, fenced-in yard, wallpaper powder room, updated bathrooms, paver patio with pergola covering
Why we love it: Love historical homes? Me too, and this 90-year-old beauty is no exception. I love that the bathrooms and kitchen have been updated with modern cabinetry, tile, and finishes, but some old-school charm shines through the rest of the house.
- Realtor: Jennifer Simmons at Realty Concepts
- Specs: 4 bed, 3.5 bath, 3,133 square feet
- Notable features: Historic home, downtown location, oversized walk-in closet, updated bathrooms and kitchen, private half-acre lot
Why we love it: Any kitchen with green cabinets gives me all the heart eyes, and the outdoor covered living area really seals the deal for me here. Plus, with five beds and more than 6,000 square feet, there’s plenty of room for family and entertaining.
- Realtor: Ginny Brock at Coldwell Banker Realty
- Specs: 5 bed, 3.5 bath, 6,032 square feet
- Notable features: Lakefront community, two-story entry, beautiful kitchen with sage green island
Why we love it: From the lush, two-acre private lot to the old-school charm to the pool and 1,300-square-foot patio, there’s a lot to love about this one.
- Realtor: Megan Triplett at Allen Tate Gastonia
- Specs: 4 bed, 3.5 bath, 3,419 square feet
- Notable features: Tudor style, built in 1924, 1,300-square-foot patio, two acres, pool and hot tub, ornate chandeliers and molding, hand-carved chestnut woodwork
Why we love it: This house is luxury, with a spa-like owner’s suite, in-home movie theater, gourmet kitchen, the most beautiful dining room, and an outdoor living area. Other highlights include herringbone flooring, heated flooring in the owner’s bathroom, and modern built-ins flanking the fireplace.
- Realtor: Maria Reynoso Esquivel at Allen Tate Gastonia
- Specs: 5 bed, 5 bath, 5,481 square feet
- Notable features: Spa-like owner’s suite, outdoor living area, gourmet kitchen, beautiful dining room with exposed beams, modern built-ins flanking the fireplace