Part-Time Communications and Marketing Coordinator
The Communications and Marketing Coordinator will manage and support the Fashion
& Compassion brand voice through all aspects of both traditional and digital marketing channels to include our website and social media, as well as physical collateral. This is a critical role and requires someone who is extremely detail-oriented, customer-focused, has great writing skills, and the ability to produce and edit content in a fast-paced environment.
As a story brand, we are in a unique position to tell that story in a way that is compelling and informative. You’ll work in a collaborative environment where you’ll be responsible for creating innovative content based on the strategies laid out by our Executive Director and Marketing partners.
This position will be a 15-18 hour a week commitment and can be managed from our office in Dilworth and at home depending on weekly responsibilities.
• Manage the branding and voice of Fashion & Compassion from online/email, social media, and marketing collateral perspectives.
• Partner with third party marketing/branding consultants to execute on overall marketing plan/strategies when applicable.
• Create and post content across all digital marketing channels via an omnichannel platform; engage with followers as appropriate.
• Craft, execute, and manage email marketing campaigns.
• Provide input on website design.
• Create quick and easy graphic designs that can be utilized for website banners, invitations, signage, product packaging, and other collateral.
• Provide consistent reporting on the effectiveness of various marketing efforts.
• Assist with product photography as needed.
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of experience supporting omnichannel marketing platform
• Experience with photography and editing
• A passion for marketing communications, including a basic understanding of digital and social media marketing.
• Detail-oriented, including a drive for problem-solving, innovation, and results.
• Strong understanding of email marketing, social media, and web analytics.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Takes initiative to understand and contribute to the achievement of goals and strategies.
• A strong work ethic, ability to multitask, and personal accountability for areas of responsibility.
If you are interested in applying, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you shortly.